Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Kaylin Garcia

He has nowhere else to be. Just look at his posts, he logs in every hour on the hour strictly to talk shit about kaylin and maliah
Nigga I have 20 messages on this website in 2 years. You got 123 in 1. Your math ain't mathing.

Don't worry about what tf i be doing,

Nigga you sound like a bitch. "All you do is complain about her weight" cry some more nigga. I ain't the only person saying that. And stop projecting. No I wouldn't fuck her fat ass now. Bitch got a beer gut and double chin. Bald headed too.

I'll say whatever i want and i don't give af how you feel about it cake ass nigga.
Yo why the hell are you here? You don’t like her. Fine, then don’t come on this page bitching about her weight or whatever. Go somewhere else.

The bitch is fat now. It's turn off. There's a reason this thread and her IG ain't poppin no more. Get out yo feelings. This hoe ain't your woman. And stop calling her thick . She fat.
You must be blind I don’t see no fat on her she thick maybe your stupid ass don’t see that

I don't give af where they at VIRGIN. You still on here crying like a bitch. That was the invalid point of your message. I don't be on here. You Do. I get real pussy. You pay $300 to see a fat bitch sit in a chair cake ass nigga.

I wouldn't defend the hoes i'm actually fuckin. You defending a bitch you jack off to on the internet. That's how I know you cake ass nigga who gets no buns. I'll slap the shit outta you bitch ass nigga.
We believe you man, niggas that get pussy definitely log into abw everyday to call random bitches fat. 100%

Lol bra, this mf a sore loser and can tell lol. Just delete your account already, save us all the time mr. Try hard on abw 😂 the bihh prolly laugh in your broke ass face bc she got more money than you idiot

Back