Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Kaylin Garcia

Jesus.. this individual has over 33k replies since 2017. All but confirms this individual has no woman or life. Also, it's been so long since I've seen or heard that F word I've been told only people from a certain community use it nowadays. 🧐
You're very emotional. For what?

You need to find your father and ask him why he abandoned you

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Can the haters finally leave ?!?…. Like if y’all think she fat, y’all must think chicks like amirah, redrose cubana & maliah are fat too ?….. if so youre you’re a complete in denial idiot. Please exit, some of us appreciate this beautiful women and love the weight she put on. Yeah she great back then but she look even better now, my opinion not yours& don’t give afuck. SO FINALLY STFU & POST

Can the haters finally leave ?!?…. Like if y’all think she fat, y’all must think chicks like amirah, redrose cubana & maliah are fat too ?….. if so youre you’re a complete in denial idiot. Please exit, some of us appreciate this beautiful women and love the weight she put on. Yeah she great back then but she look even better now, my opinion not yours& don’t give afuck. SO FINALLY STFU & POST
Yea bro you're right. We ain't been giving her the credit she deserves. She ain't fat whatsoever and I hate y'all for calling her that because it's not fair to her at all.

Bitch is obese.

bye-im-out-gif.1334396

hoping to see that backshot video posted

nope just weirdos still rambling about her weight

Back