Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katie From 'My Wife & Kids' Gettin Beat At Home

I've never hit a woman and a woman has ever hit me so I can't for sure say how I would react but I hope I would have some self control.

It ain't even all that.

It's just real life.

Womans rights and equality are agendas.

Self control and recognizing potentially life altering consequences in relationships is just some basic human understanding.

Ain't nobody caping or excusing women.

If your girl hits you, leave her . Break up. Get out that relationship. She don't respect you or your freedom. Cuz the second you hit her back you going down.

That's just the world we live in

My list was the only time I'd be like fuck it and risk my freedom.

But just cuz we mad and she hit me first and it. I ain't a kid.....I ain't GOTTA hit her back. I'd rather walk away from that whole situation and not make shit worse for myself

That wasn't directed at just you.

You preaching self control but at the same time if she hit you saying you just leave. Point is nobody should be hitting anybody and if a man reacts he shouldn't be looked as the villain. Yet that is exactly what a lot men and women do. By doing that folks are basically excusing women and their actions.

Look at what you saying with the underlined. Even if you did hit her back that doesn't make it a childish reaction. Its a human reaction. Yet you and others don't want to look at that way cause of some bullshit partiarchal type of thinking yet at the same time claim women should be equal to men in all things. Yall can't have it both ways.

I ain't even advocating for folks to just be out here reacting and seeing a bunch of men and women fighting each other. Nothing needs to be said or preached about to anybody but keep your hands to yourself period.

We know that doesn't always happen but a person reacting to being hit first should be made out to be wrong and the bad person. Most people have been told since birth if a person hits you, you hit them back. Now once you reach a certain age its don't react that way even if they wrong you more wrong just cause. Fuck that.

I've never hit a woman and a woman has ever hit me so I can't for sure say how I would react but I hope I would have some self control.

Let me ask you this. If a grown man who happens to be a midget hits you. If you hit that grown man back would you feel you lost your self control?

Let me ask you this. If a grown man who happens to be a midget hits you. If you hit that grown man back would you feel you lost your self control?

Nah cause he's still a man no matter how tall he is but we as men have been trained ti not hit women so that's ingrained in me and it would be hard to shake.

Maybe because I'm a big nigga who has knocked out grown men before.

I just can't see myself hitting or fighting a woman unless it's some extreme circumstance

I 100% agree every one should keep their hands to themselves.... But I look at fighting a woman the same as fighting a child, elderly, disabled, or anyone I hold a huge physical advantage over....

unless was getting jumped I wouldn't knock out a 13 year old... Same for a woman.

Now if like 2 or 3 chicks try to jump me... Yea they getting those hands...

But if it's just one female, and knowing what I could do AND the consequences as a result.. it becomes s decision... Not a reaction

Nah cause he's still a man no matter how tall he is but we as men have been trained ti not hit women so that's ingrained in me and it would be hard to shake.

See and that is where the bullshit comes in at. The midget is still a man. Yet just like some men have been told to not hit a woman. Some people man or woman have been told not to hit people who are weaker than you.

So now you have some people being told and trained women are your equal but at the same time you view them as being weaker than you so you won't hit them but that goes out the window when it comes to a man who so called weaker than you.

There is no logic in the shit people trying to use to say a man lost his self control because he reacted to being hit by a woman.

Last edited:

I just can't see myself hitting or fighting a woman unless it's some extreme circumstance

I 100% agree every one should keep their hands to themselves.... But I look at fighting a woman the same as fighting a child, elderly, disabled, or anyone I hold a huge physical advantage over....

unless was getting jumped I wouldn't knock out a 13 year old... Same for a woman.

But if it's just one female, and knowing what I could do AND the consequences as a result.. it becomes s decision... Not a reaction

I don't have an issue with the bold at all. What I take issue with is folks saying the man lost his self control for reacting to being hit. It's a natural reaction to retaliate to a person becoming physical with you. No person should get the bad person/villain label for that reaction. Yet that is exactly what folks do and by doing that it in turns somewhat excuses what caused the person to react that way in the first place.

I'd feel bad for beating up a midget.

I felt bad for beating up this homeless dude who was grabbing and harassing people right in front of me.

He was a grown ass extremely aggressive man who was clearly looking for a fight. But it was such a misnatch I felt bad, even though everyone said I was in the right.

But homie went straight down from one punch. And he stupid. He came back on the same shit months later and I handled it different.

I can't go ape on everybody

I don't have an issue with the bold at all. What I take issue with is folks saying the man lost his self control for reacting to being hit. It's a natural reaction to retaliate to a person becoming physical with you. No person should get the bad person/villain label for that reaction. Yet that is exactly what folks do and by doing that it in turns somewhat excuses what caused the person to react that way in the first place.
A honest reflex reaction ain't the same as grounding and pounding a woman....

Punching her all in the face is excessive.

Now if it's a hard shove so I can get away... That's fair as fuck

I'd feel bad for beating up a midget.

I felt bad for beating up this homeless dude who was grabbing and harassing people right in front of me.

He was a grown ass extremely aggressive man who was clearly looking for a fight. But it was such a misnatch I felt bad, even though everyone said I was in the right.

But homie went straight down from one punch. And he stupid. He came back on the same shit months later and I handled it different.

I can't go ape on everybody

Nobody should go as you say "ape on everybody" but reactions are natural. Even if you reacted the same way months later you still wouldn't be wrong. Also good that it worked out a different way later on without it having to be physical.

I may not beat a midget the same way I would someone of equal stature but I damn for sure ain't the bad guy if slapped fire out that lil muthafucka either.

I ain't talking about beating a woman down. But at the same time a punch in the face to me is a natural reaction and I wouldn't view that being done as excessive.
dead-presidents-choke-scene-o_zps7c001624.gif

Now lets just say Juanita had actually hit Anthony in this situation instead of talking shit. Anthony was leaving and she ran up on him. So he choked the shit out her. By yall standards he the bad guy and some may even say what he did was excessive. I saw that as a restrained natural reaction. He love that woman and he wants to hit her but he don't want to hit her either so he chokes her to get his point of leave me the fuck alone across.

If she hit him first and he choked her. Why he wrong?

I never thought he was wrong for that.

Nigga had ptsd and just had a gun pulled on him cuz of her shit. She ran up on him while he was walking away....

Now if he gave her Few punches... He was doing too much, but the way that situation went down... Naw homie was trying to leave, and still left

I never thought he was wrong for that.

Nigga had ptsd and just had a gun pulled on him cuz of her shit. She ran up on him while he was walking away....
Now if he gave her Few punches... He was doing too much, but the way that situation went down... Naw homie was trying to leave, and still left

That's why I changed it and asked if she had hit him first and he choked her would you still view him as wrong.

A few punches I could see that as wrong as well but a quick jab to the face or stomach if she wasn't pregnant just to back her up. I wouldn't see that as wrong or excessive.

I tend to say if you hit a man accept what happens next.

But My dad always told me its so easy to just wake away.

He was in a car and could have easily got out the car
I think he was driving...ever get hit while driving and swerve?

I think you'll hit Jesus if he hit you while you way driving.

I think every adult should be able to show restraint if hit by another person, especially if that person is far weaker than you. Maybe a punch or two before calmin' down is restraint, maybe chokin' the other person briefly is restraint, but I don't dig the 'they hit me first' line if you beat the person even after they've been subdued

We need to find the thread when that homo got beat down an stomped.

What was niggas saying?

Let's circle back to this when Baby D falls through the spot you bouncin at and you ain't got no snacks on deck.

It's still an honest reaction to getting punched in the face, regardless of who does it.

Back