Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katie From 'My Wife & Kids' Gettin Beat At Home

ABW

According to BET, Posey has been in an on-and-off relationship with Queen Naija’s ex, Chris Sails. While it’s rumor that Sails is the suspect who put hands on the former child star, it hasn’t been confirmed by either party.

HOWEVER…

Parker Posey, 23, took to Twitter to vent some insightful, cryptic tweets regarding the recent changes in her life.

“Going through things you never thought you’d go through, will only take you places you never thought you’d get to,” Parker tweets.

Reportedly, Parker McKenna Posey either posted and immediately deleted the photos, or one of her friends anonymously sent them to a source.

Nevertheless, as you can see, it’s clear that Posey hasn’t been in the best situation recently.

In an advisory tweet, from one sis to another, Queen Naija basically told Posey to get her life back: “Get your life back baby girl if you feel like it’s been drained from you.”

NOTE: Queen Naija and Chris Sails were once married and now share a son. Also, they used to share a YouTube channel together as a celebrity couple.

BET states that Sails was caught in a cheating scandal in 2017 which reportedly resulted in the couple’s divorce. But now, Naija is expecting a child with Instagram star Clarence White. Sources say they began dating in 2018.

All in all, according to the “My Wife and Kids” star, she had an image in mind concerning how she thought her relationship should be — rather than seeing it in its true state.

I realized something fucked up about my thought process when I read stories like this: If I think the girl is pretty, I feel way worse for her than if I don't

She too cute to get abused

I realized something fucked up about my thought process when I read stories like this: If I think the girl is pretty, I feel way worse for her than if I don't

She too cute to get abused

Uglier woman tend to fight back

Reactions: 1/2
Back