Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katie From 'My Wife & Kids' Gettin Beat At Home

I honestly say that should only be reserved for public when other people are around to collaborate your story or it's a life/death situation....

But if you're home with your lady and she start swinging.... That aint the time for that shit....

Get the fuck out the way and out the house asap.... Don't even finish the argument... Just be wrong....

There's just no wins there.

Break up too.... That shit got no place in a relationship

Don't be that guy

It's a legit question.

Don't post pics of a black eye if you hit a nigga with a hot frying pan first.

A lot of y'all seem to forget that Rihanna kicked CB repeatedly, scratched his face, and finally punched CB in the face first and there were witnesses to this but all that the media ran with was "Chris Brown, evil human being, beats up poor defenseless, fragile Rihanna"

It's a legit question.

A lot of y'all seem to forget that Rihanna kicked CB repeatedly, scratched his face, and finally punched CB in the face first and there were witnesses to this but all that the media ran with was "Chris Brown, evil human being, beats up poor defenseless, fragile Rihanna"

IDK CB seems like he got legit angry issues. Especially back then

IDK CB seems like he got legit angry issues. Especially back then

He was gettin lumped up by an angry Caribbean broad and swung back. There were plenty of witnesses to the whole thing but all anyone cares was that he hit her and, somehow, he probably deserved to be hit first.

He was gettin lumped up by an angry Caribbean broad and swung back. There were plenty of witnesses to the whole thing but all anyone cares was that he hit her and, somehow, he probably deserved to be hit first.

If it was just a case of self defense then why was her face nearly unrecognizable and his not even scratched? The pics from that night are still available for investigation.

Chris Brown should have let her look crazy and kicked her the hell out of his car.

I hope Parker leaves him and finds better

If it was just a case of self defense then why was her face nearly unrecognizable and his not even scratched? The pics from that night are still available for investigation.

One hit is cause of self defense, if she would have just sat her ass down and not hit him he wouldn't have went crazy on her.

I don't condone what he did but I understand.

I tend to say if you hit a man accept what happens next.

But My dad always told me its so easy to just wake away.

He was in a car and could have easily got out the car

Sometimes niggas not thinking clearly especially when you get angry.

It's a legit question.

See stuff like this I need all the facts and both sides of the story. Im boy pushing judgement or saying what she did was wrong if she did anything 1st but it's easier to walk away than having to make a phone call to your people and explain this bs

After careful consideration, I've made a short list of moments when hitting a woman is acceptable.

1. She's actively trying to kill you or others and physical force is the only way to stop her. Assaulting with a deadly weapon type shit. Or you catch her drowning the kids like in shutter island.

2. She did something sexually unspeakable or otherwise harmful children. Like that nanny who was stepping on the kids n shit. Or the chick who went to Target and like all the babies at her house burned alive cuz she left the stove on.

3. A bunch of ratchet bitches jump my wife or other woman I care deeply about.

Anything else I feel like I can control myself enough to not act in the moment. Everything doesn't have to be retaliated against. A chick hit you with her hand or her shoe... Breaking her face is ridiculously excessive. Niggaz gotta understand that.

Last edited:
The funny shit reading threads like this. Some of yall dudes be on some feminist, women's equality shit in other threads. Yet when it comes to topics like this yall on some patriarchy women are grown children, delicate flowers and they can't take full responsibility for their actions shit.

Complain about feminist not really wanting equality but power over men when yall same niggas don't want to give them equality in the first fucking place even if that is what they really wanted.

Everybody needs to keep their hands to themselves. That's it, ain't nothing to add to a list of when anything is so called appropriate to respond with physicality.

It ain't even all that.

It's just real life.

Womans rights and equality are agendas.

Self control and recognizing potentially life altering consequences in relationships is just some basic human understanding.

Ain't nobody caping or excusing women.

If your girl hits you, leave her . Break up. Get out that relationship. She don't respect you or your freedom. Cuz the second you hit her back you going down.

That's just the world we live in

My list was the only time I'd be like fuck it and risk my freedom.

But just cuz we mad and she hit me first and it. I ain't a kid.....I ain't GOTTA hit her back. I'd rather walk away from that whole situation and not make shit worse for myself

Back