Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karrueche Gets Restraining Order On Chris Brown, Says He's Abusive

I see why he threw her dizzy ass down the stairs

Is the BallerAlert or whatever acct HIS acct or one of those gossip sites? Im confused.

lol u dont know what balleralert is?

They took a screenshot of her leaving a comment on HIS acct

No, I dont know what Baller Alert is.

It seems to me she liked a post THEY, made about him. Not her liking a post on Chris Brown's actual page. I just wanted to be clear on this thang.

No, I dont know what Baller Alert is.

It seems to me she liked a post THEY, made about him. Not her liking a post on Chris Brown's actual page. I just wanted to be clear on this thang.

That wasn't the case, but let's say it was, why would she like a video of him saying he's not abusive , doesn't have anger issues or drug ploblems?

She liked his post, but let's say she liked baller acct's post of chris brown's video saying those things, why would she like a video saying he's not abusive, doesn't have anger issues or a drug problem?

What do you see?
an obsessive agitator

i'd venture to say if we looked at a history of her relationships they're prolly as shaky as chris's

if she really out here agitating dude AFTER she got a restraining order on him......it's clear to see she likes poking the bear.....

an obsessive agitator

i'd venture to say if we looked at a history of her relationships they're prolly as shaky as chris's

if she really out here agitating dude AFTER she got a restraining order on him......it's clear to see she likes poking the bear.....

Obsessive agitator?
poking the bear?
Shaky as chris?

giphy (34).gif

Back