Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karrueche Gets Restraining Order On Chris Brown, Says He's Abusive

If a chick continued to a go back to a nigga who continuously beat her ass to the point one day he killed her, it's her fault.

If somebody did drugs to the point one day it killed them... guess what, it's their fault.

She left though...So if he kills her now, she still to blame?

No she didn't leave after the tossing down the stairs. She left after the baby came.

Are you saying it's ok to bash to make an example out of the situation?

I wanna be clear on the "Why shouldn't we?" rhetoric.
I'm saying, that nothing is wrong with a forceful tone.

Everything doesn't require a soft touch. If a dude is threatening your life, and you dragging your feet about if you should or should not say something, don't be surprised if people are passionate in their urging you to seek the proper authorities.

Look no one likes or excuses domestic violence. And some people are going to have a very passionate charged up response to it......

"Bitch if you don't go to the damn police! The fuck?! You like that nigga bouncing your head like a basket ball??!! If not get that nigga locked the fuck up!!"

Is a totally rationale response when some one gives a shit.

And "you should have done that shit years ago, fuck you was waiting for??" Is also the reasonable response of person who gives a damn...

A lot of us have seen and dealt with this shit first hand. And have little to no patience when we see it going on.

Especially when chicks seem to not want to listen.

They been telling her to stay away from that nigga for a long ass time.... at some point being nice and understanding is just not Gonna happen...

This thread ain't all these pages cuz people don't care, it's so long cuz people care a lot and are tired of seeing chicks get victimized by the same dumb ass nigga....

Like if another chick lets this nigga wife her up and be on some shit like "he's learned his lesson, he's changed, he deserves another shot"

You pretty much can count on her being called a dumb bitch off the break

She can't feel that threatened, she's still out here liking his posts

People gonna learn to stop disagreeing with me

She must not be that terrified of him like she wanted everybody to believe, I'm pretty sure she's still in contact with him probably giving him mixed signals

Back