Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Even if Hitler thought we were the real Jews, he still hated Jews and wanted them dead. Esp how does that equate him being cool with us?

There's been this weird push the last few years for Black folks to be anything other than of African descent. That's why you got these idiots talking about Black folks are the "real indigenous Americans" and all sorts of other dumb shit

There's been this weird push the last few years for Black folks to be anything other than of African descent. That's why you got these idiots talking about Black folks are the "real indigenous Americans" and all sorts of other dumb shit
Wait a minute my boy.Brown people are everywhere not just Africa. I know its super duper hard to believe. Almost crazy🙄.And by last few years you mean since the 1700's then cool.

Wait a minute my boy.Brown people are everywhere not just Africa. I know its super duper hard to believe. Almost crazy🙄.And by last few years you mean since the 1700's then cool.
There was no large group of mystery niggas here before slavery.

There's a push to claim that they're/we're not descendants of African slaves,but were just here already.

That's some bullshit.

My fam did a DNA test and I know for a fact my ppl on my grand dad's side,came from Ghana and Burkina Faso and were sent to the ports of South Carolina

So IDK where these other mystery niggas from,but my ppl were no doubt African slaves.

There was no large group of mystery niggas here before slavery.

There's a push to claim that they're/we're not descendants of African slaves,but were just here already.

That's some bullshit.

My fam did a DNA test and I know for a fact my ppl on my grand dad's side,came from Ghana and Burkina Faso and were sent to the ports of South Carolina

So IDK where these other mystery niggas from,but my ppl were no doubt African slaves.
Nigga thats you and your folks lol.

So you're Semitic like the rest of us.

Ghana & Burkina Faso has about 95 percent of Haplogroup E1b1a🤓

I looked into this before ,but I had to refresh my memory. No, most ppl in that area were African religions,Muslim,or Christian @bedstuy

Side note last yr I linked up with old ex.

Bad mistake. Had to get rid of her insane ass

She is a light skinned chick and was talking that "We Indians" "my ppl wasn't slaves" shit

giphy.gif

If black folks belong to Haplogroup E it means they come from Semitic speaking ancestors.

You're YAP positive.
I'm too high to be doing full history research right now . I'll have to check that out from multiple some credible sources.

I have know idea what any of that means.

Since we grabbing random sources

“It should be noted, however, that the E1b1a haplogroup originated about 40000 years ago in the Horn of Africa. This predates the first Israelites who lived during the Bronze Age, and is thus not a specific genetic marker for Hebrew ancestry.”

Since we grabbing random sources

“It should be noted, however, that the E1b1a haplogroup originated about 40000 years ago in the Horn of Africa. This predates the first Israelites who lived during the Bronze Age, and is thus not a specific genetic marker for Hebrew ancestry.”
You need to learn about the young and old earth theory. Don't put too much focus on the years.

The fossils they found in the caves of Israel were AfroAsiatic Natufians & Iberomaurusians.
They were dark melanated people that spoke a branch of AfroAsiatic/ Semitic language

It hard to erase Biblical history because you have guys like Hannibal. And if you understand where he comes from, you'd notice a lot of references to the Canaanites

Back