Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

You need to learn about the young and old earth theory. Don't put too much focus on the years.

The fossils they found in the caves of Israel were AfroAsiatic Natufians & Iberomaurusians.
They were dark melanated people that spoke a branch of AfroAsiatic/ Semitic language

It hard to erase Biblical history because you have guys like Hannibal. And if you understand where he comes from, you'd notice a lot of references to the Canaanites
C98D5100-C999-4732-8159-1FF40F61154B.gif

The time people waste researching all of this shit just to end up confirming their own bias anyway is baffling.

🙄What bias you talking about?
People want so bad to be the original Jews that they find information that confirms that bias. You haven’t ever posted one thing contrary to that opinion.

And I agree that the original Jews including Jesus were black.

Are YOU descended from them though?

And if you are, what are you going to do differently with that info that you can’t do without it?

🙄i posted a whole thread.
What's wrong with learning about black history?
🤔🤨
Nothing at all. But yours obviously has a slant. And I’m not mad at it, everyone can believe what they want. I’m just giving my opinion on it.

By the way, you never answered any of my questions, but it’s all good, you’re not obligated to.

Peace.

Nothing at all. But yours obviously has a slant. And I’m not mad at it, everyone can believe what they want. I’m just giving my opinion on it.
The slant I point to is genetics.
I only posted peer reviewed research from Geneticist and Anthropologist. Many of them so happen to be objective jews admitting the original Israelites were dark melanated people. 🤷🏽‍♂️

The slant I point to is genetics.
I only posted peer reviewed research from Geneticist and Anthropologist. Many of them so happen to be objective jews admitting the original Israelites were dark melanated people. 🤷🏽‍♂️
And I agree with that. I just can’t say for sure that you and I are Israelites. Same way these people can’t say that there were these secret blacks that were always in the US.

Do you think black people in America are Israelites? Do you think you are an Israelite?

People want so bad to be the original Jews that they find information that confirms that bias. You haven’t ever posted one thing contrary to that opinion.

And I agree that the original Jews including Jesus were black.

Are YOU descended from them though?

And if you are, what are you going to do differently with that info that you can’t do without it?
Another thing, why does every group of black people used for a case study for black Jews have to be a practitioner of Judaism? Every historical case I’ve seen referenced is always of a group of blacks practicing Judaism. Despite the fact that everything in the NT was written by Jews, and literally everything penned in there along with all the teachings about the church and the commands for what we expect the church to practice came from Jews. So why would we expect the religion of every Jew in the A.D. history to be Judaism instead of Christian assembling as a church, carrying the torch Christ passed to the Apostles which they handed it to the early church leaders which were all Jews?

But this will not be answered either. Lol.

And I agree with that. I just can’t say for sure that you and I are Israelites. Same way these people can’t say that there were these secret blacks that were always in the US.

Do you think black people in America are Israelites? Do you think you are an Israelite?
@Bed$tuy , you going to duck the question again?

Objective Geneticist say
Haplogroup E1b1a is the answer yo.🤷🏽‍♂️
That's why some Ashkenazi Jews were complaining to 23andMe attaching themselves to Haplogroup E. Only about 10-20 percent Ashkenazi and 8-30 percent Sephardic Jews belong to Haplogroup E.
Why would they want to attach themselves to that eh?😏
They know yo.
They just don't know they exposed themselves by doing so.
They know the Ashkenazi Jews that belong to Haplogroup J1, J-FGC11, J-P58, J-M267 originated from the Caucasus.

Pay attention God

Objective Geneticist say
Haplogroup E1b1a is the answer yo.🤷🏽‍♂️
That's why some Ashkenazi Jews were complaining to 23andMe attaching themselves to Haplogroup E. Only about 10-20 percent Ashkenazi and 8-30 percent Sephardic Jews belong to Haplogroup E.
Why would they want to attach themselves to that eh?😏
They know yo.
They just don't know they exposed themselves by doing so.
They know the Ashkenazi Jews that belong to Haplogroup J1, J-FGC11, J-P58, J-M267 originated from the Caucasus.

Pay attention God
Ok, if you just going yo Haplogroup and Old Earth niggas to death we can end this, lol.

It was a simple yes or no. Either you think you are descended from Israelites or not. Either you think blacks in America are descended from Israelites or not.

Back