Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Kanye is an idiot and he could very well be lying, but it's funny how they just automatically report he's lying just because someone speaking on Kim's behalf said he is.
From what I’ve noticed, Kanye may be wrong, and his opinions be wildly off base, but I haven’t seen him outright lie. He really believes what he says. So if he claims Chris Paul smashed Kim, I think there may be some truth to it. Or they’ve at least been in contact and he interpreted that interaction as more than what was there.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
fwiw i fully believe koonye when he said he walked in on CP3 smashing Kim K in their bedroom.

And i believe it went exactly like this:

Koonye walked in and saw CP3 hitting it doggystyle. on sum 2013-ish era brian pumper type shit.

CP3 seeing Koonye said: eh bruh gimmie 5 mins, im almost done.

Koonye walks out da bedroom like dis:

HollowBrokenBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

This is why Kanye said Dave stole from This comic ,Owen Benjamin

Actually Ye said Dave gets a lot of his material from this dude.....there's no proof he took anything else,if he took this

So ppl in the comments of the video say he been had this joke,but Dave took it and made it funny

Nah, not I. IDC enough about Jews or Nazi to pretend to be upset about Kanye finding a silver lining Hitler in these press clippings

Sounds like classic nuanced, half thought out, trolling, christian Kanye to me 🤷🏿‍♂️

Did he wish for the extermination of Jewish ppl?
Do you realize that part of Hitler's plan was to whipe blacks off the Earth as well? This is not just about Jews. He was far worst than any American racist or slave trader

Back