FEATURED "Kanye Made A Larger Impact Than 2pac"

test
kanye is one of the most influential artist to fans/rappers under 30. it's not a diss to pac per say, they just simply dont remember pac because when pac was alive they were either babies or weren't even born yet
Under 40

Nah not really.. I mean when you spent the last 10 years of your life publicly self hating and eating white ass, how is that influential?

The only thing that's a real argument is Koonye might be more INFAMOUS than pac, that's all

Kanye being a coon doesn't diminish his impact on hip hop. He's legendary for his production, let alone his music.

Pac similarly to Biggie, gets put on a pedestal because they were at their peak when they passed. And for over 2 decades while his peers have continued to make classic music to surpass him, Pac still regarded as the GOAT by some which I don't understand.

At some point, we have to acknowledge that a dead rappers legacy can't forever supersede those that are still advancing theirs.

Last edited:
Kanye being a coon doesn't diminish his impact on hip hop. He's legendary for his production, let alone his music.

Pac similarly to Biggie, gets put on a pedestal because they were at their peak when they passed. And for over 2 decades while his peers have continued to make classic music to surpass him, Pac still regarded as the GOAT by some which I don't understand.

At some point, we have to acknowledge that a dead rappers legacy can't forever supersede those that are l still advancing theirs.
^^^^^^^ screenshotted for future arguments

Reactions: Bender Rodriguez
Once again Pac was 26 when he passed Ye didn’t drop his first album til 26

Let’s compare Pac s influence in the game at 26 to Ye s influence at 26

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity