FEATURED "Kanye Made A Larger Impact Than 2pac"

test
Yall are severely underestimating the impact and run future has had on this generation but niggas is 40 so…
But future only appeals to a certain demographic. Pac had worldwide appeal from children to the elderly

Reactions: Mr BFK

Such a garbage gen z stupid post...

Jay z is jay z... no producer made him. The Takeover isn't known for the beat it's known for the bars.

Travis Scott predominantly appeals to gen z, so whatever

A talent like John Legend would have been discovered and signed one way or another, period.

Kid Cudi is trash and has brought nothing to the game. Whiny emo nothingness

Drake and Taylor Swift are Drake and Taylor Swift

The only valid name is Big Sean.. yes there would be no Big Sean without Koonye and I appreciate that. Sean wouldn't have got on coming from the D... but the rest of this list is untrue

Atljacob is a producer.. y'all might have heard his tags on songs

jay arguably got his best beats from just blaze
Exactly. And he still made it through the 90s without them

Such a garbage gen z stupid post...

Jay z is jay z... no producer made him. The Takeover isn't known for the beat it's known for the bars.

Travis Scott predominantly appeals to gen z, so whatever

A talent like John Legend would have been discovered and signed one way or another, period.

Kid Cudi is trash and has brought nothing to the game. Whiny emo nothingness

Drake and Taylor Swift are Drake and Taylor Swift

The only valid name is Big Sean.. yes there would be no Big Sean without Koonye and I appreciate that. Sean wouldn't have got on coming from the D... but the rest of this list is untrue

That list is revisionism.

It's equivalent to looking back and saying hit boy is the reason Nas was relevant

Between the younger generation rewriting the past all willy nilly and AI, maybe @Sony Montana has a point 🤔

I remember when I was growing up people used to talk about The Beatles and how great their music was and how they were cultural icons.

But I never got into The Beatles and never understood the hype.