Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye - 5. Jay-Z - 3

I can’t say Kingdom Cone a bad album looking back now. Especially compared to Magna Carter. That’s a shit show right there. Still subpar for a “comeback” joint tho.

Magna Carta And KC Make Nastradamus Sound Like Songs In The Key Of Life

Like How Do You Fuck Up A Collab With Nas On A Pharell Beat?

Also No IDs Beats Saved Him On 4:44

One Take Hov Was Sounding Winded And Off Beat In Damn Near All The Album

That Being Said Jay Got 2 Arguable Classics RD And BP

KC ain't trash it's just average af

Dig A Hole
Trouble
Prelude
Minority Report
Beach Chair
Lost One
Show Me What You Got
Oh My God
Kingdom Come

Actually it's above average the lows are just really low.

No more parties in La
Real friends
Ultralight beam
Father stretch my hands
Pt 2
FML
30 hours
Highlights
Famous
Wolves

GrotesqueFaithfulDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

1st off kanye a sukka got cutting cyhi verse smh dumb ass. Especially with that bullshit he spit on that 1st half
2, this was this 1st and last time i heard chance. This verse was cool but i never/ don't see his appeal
3. Panda damn near the hottest shit on this album. That's a problem

I Stand corrected this shit fire i definitely forgot and was blinded by my current hate for kanye fuckery

808s (top 3ye album and MBDTF in there so 3rd spot up for grabs but this is a great album and influential...your palette may be too dull but it’s still classic and was influenced by one of greatest albums ever The Love Below
MBDTF (Obama was popping shit and the invaders hated him after the Taylor Swift shit, he responded with this, you ain’t built like that so you don’t get it if this ain’t obvious) - Maybe
College Dropout
Graduation

Late Registration

I met this girl while I uberring years ago who said Yeezus was her favorite Ye album. I was dumbfounded until I listened, then I heard it a 2nd time. I haven’t heard it a 3rd but eventually I will and this list may grow. I forgot who said it but they are well respected “Ye makes better music than everybody”

Blueprint
Black Album (Threat, moment of clarity, justify my thug almost sunk this but a strong ending)
Reasonable Doubt

Fixed.

This shit is tied, 2-2.

All remember LoP?

He had to do updates every damn day to make it better.

Niggas tried to use a cheat code and the finished product was still trash

Back