Welcome To aBlackWeb

Well maybe not banned

But it just baffles me that someone not black who posts on forum named A BLACK WEB is surprised that we focus on BLACK issues and culture and is surprised or “disgusted” that we are more critical of non black posters when it come to certain things. This is a space for BLACK people. A home of sorts.

Beezy’s post about this site being “disgustingly racist” is stupid and wack trolling.

You wouldnt expect to go to someones house and insult all who live there and not get checked...so why is that different here...this is our house b...and if you dont act accordingly as a non black poster be prepared to be checked about it.

Truthfully, that post put her privilege on full display...

And further she got her rocks off going at a black woman and its only like 4 left and an active poster. But these ho niggas let it rock.

Like i said niggas would kill they mama for some pork hoof pussy.

Whole thing was.....

full

some of you mfs need to retire from posting

Last edited:
I see how the energy is different for me but niggas been on here all weekend fighting a chick. @Goldie where you at?

I see how the energy is different for me but niggas been on here all weekend fighting a chick. @Goldie where you at?

The only person i saw going at Beezy was Knowreasonforpeace , while the other niggas like Beta and Gns been simping Beezy for the last 10 pages.

You don't see the difference from how Beezy came in the thread attacking everybody, even posting Stew's gov etc, compared to the reasons u said u was mad at Kandy?

Apples and Oranges.

My whole issue with mans butt recently is how niggas like you @King Freeman didnt defend @Kandy when she was attack unprovoked. You niggas stood on the sidelines and said I'm out of it or beezy hope you comfy posting here. What part of that is hard to understand? I'm not saying kandy innocent of everything, but how you niggas swarm in to play captain save'em and accuse kandy of fuck shit when it wasnt the case?

Bottom line if you dont care about the shit like you say, why keep harping on about it? Shit been explained a million times and niggas playing dumb then come with I'm not gonna waste my time. Ima still complain though. FOH.

The only person i saw going at Beezy was Knowreasonforpeace , while the other niggas like Beta and Gns been simping Beezy for the last 10 pages.

You don't see the difference from how Beezy came in the thread attacking everybody, even posting Stew's gov etc, compared to the reasons u said u was mad at Kandy?

Apples and Oranges.

Man fuck'em these niggas thrive on complaining so give'em what they want.

Bruh you puffed your chest to show you not scared to speak out of turn to @Goldie so why you doing this indirect shit at me? I have no issue with you or @Chi-town B that's why I stayed out of your beef with @Kandy. I got time still if niggas wanna go though

Nigga my post really has nothing to do with you. Could have been for anyone. You a casualty of your own fuckery. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Apples and Oranges.

She was getting attacked before she even entered the thread she had every right to come through bussing.

Nigga my post really has nothing to do with you. Could have been for anyone. You a casualty of your own fuckery. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.
nah there was no hypocrisy. She been going in different threads looking for beef. The same way you you look for issues from kandy you can easily find them with mans butt. Check the pic thread and off topic. It's all there to see for everyone.

Back