Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol what a clown as
"I remember a lot of these same niggas wasn't poppin this shit on the IC towards Beezy but I can't I remember any of they names though"

giphy.gif
not hard to comprehend fam ....Let me ask u like this u posted on the IC w us right? I don’t remember a single post on the IC by that knowreasonforpeace clown therefore I damn sure don’t remember him going this hard on Beezy do u?

Lol what a clown as

not hard to comprehend fam ....Let me ask u like this u posted on the IC w us right? I don’t remember a single post on the IC by that knowreasonforpeace clown therefore I damn sure don’t remember him going this hard on Beezy do u?

You right I wasn't. I more focused on shitting on ms. Southern since she made it a point to be a shitty mod and do the same shit mans butt is doing here now. If you wanna start up again pussy let me know I got all day to shit on you again.

Really? For what reason?

Well maybe not banned

But it just baffles me that someone not black who posts on forum named A BLACK WEB is surprised that we focus on BLACK issues and culture and is surprised or “disgusted” that we are more critical of non black posters when it come to certain things. This is a space for BLACK people. A home of sorts.

Beezy’s post about this site being “disgustingly racist” is stupid and wack trolling.

You wouldnt expect to go to someones house and insult all who live there and not get checked...so why is that different here...this is our house b...and if you dont act accordingly as a non black poster be prepared to be checked about it.

Truthfully, that post put her privilege on full display...

Last edited:
Well maybe not banned

But it just baffles me that someone not black who posts on forum named A BLACK WEB is surprised that we focus on BLACK issues and culture and is surprised or “disgusted” that we are more critical of non black posters when it come to certain things. This is a space for BLACK people. A home of sorts.

Beezy’s post about this site being “disgustingly racist” is stupid and wack trolling.

You wouldnt expect to go to someones house and insult all who live there and not get checked...so why is that different here...this is our house b...and if you dont act accordingly as a non black poster be prepared to be checked about it.

Truthfully, that post put her privelege on full display...
Interesting
-AP

Well maybe not banned

Man listen.

Well maybe not banned

U misspelled privilege lol but I see what ur saying ....

I m not gonna insult u lol cuz I could have typed that question better the homie BDP stated that he can see Beezy getting banned so In his opinion what has she done that would warrant a ban?
And I'm not gonna use that same non insult to you and say I was answering the question you typed whether it was a mistake or not

If you wanna get petty, I'm the fucking right one to try it with

And I'm not gonna use that same non insult to you and say I was answering the question you typed whether it was a mistake or not

If you wanna get petty, I'm the fucking right one to try it with
My nigga just observe w ur notepad ....u answered a question that was not asked and definitely wasn’t asked to u...once again the question was, since this is somehow hard to comprehend
Why would she get banned? Not whether she is banned or not

My nigga just observe w ur notepad ....u answered a question that was not asked and definitely wasn’t asked to u...once again the question was, since this is somehow hard to comprehend
Why would she get banned? Not whether she is banned or not
My guy, I was looking at the words you typed on the screen

But moving along, she hasn't done anything to warrant a ban

Back