Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kamala and Biden are at odds. trouble in paradise.

He is basically out of the public light, not really speaking to the hogs. He takes shots at Biden because of his ego but is integrating back into elite circles. The few articles are just news outlets trying to keep the lights on because trump gets clicks. Repulicans base are even upset because they feel he abandoned them.

Ron Desantis is the current belle of the ball. If you find conservative tiktok they mostly are wearing DESANTIS 2024.

This was a month ago yo

Only reason Trump is SEEMLY ""out of public sight"" is because the major social media platforms banned him. And they only did that because he directly/indirectly encouraged the bullshit that went down on Jan. 6th

And they only did that to basically protect themselves from the inevitable civil suits that would have undoubtedly shut them down forever

Only reason Trump is SEEMLY ""out of public sight"" is because the major social media platforms banned him. And they only did that because he directly/indirectly encouraged the bullshit that went down on Jan. 6th

And they only did that to basically protect themselves from the inevitable civil suits that would have undoubtedly shut them down forever
That nigga just sent an “ ambassador “ to Eastern Europe lmao

he all in the mix

No such thing as a third party, look at Wisconsin. The Democrats and Republicans worked together to get a 3rd party off the ballot. 3rd Parties need to get atleast 5% of the vote to get federal fundiing so its possible but hard at the same time. Green Party came the closest.

Dems was filing lawsuits to get the Green Party off of ballots. Lol

The only hope is to hold your wallet and your vote.

Holding your vote isn't a long term solution to anything. A president will be chosen whether we vote or not, and the Dems and Reps don't seem to have much of a problem with bouncing back and forth between the two. The politicians get richer either way.

At the end of the day, a better option has to come along, or nothing will ever get better.

Holding your vote isn't a long term solution to anything. A president will be chosen whether we vote or not, and the Dems and Reps don't seem to have much of a problem with bouncing back and forth between the two. The politicians get richer either way.

At the end of the day, a better option has to come along, or nothing will ever get better.
No voting block gains power by not voting. If we don’t vote for either party, they pander and give things to other groups and ignore us.

The only way you gain power is by voting and putting a person in power. Then they will see that you voting for someone else puts them over the top and then and only then will they want your vote.

As hard as it might be to do, we might all need to vote for a Republican in 2024. If we all voted for a Republican in 2024, watch how fast the democrats actually act to get us back.

I’m not saying not to vote. I’m saying we shouldn’t donate or show support for anyone. We shouldn’t even participate in primaries. I would even suggest register as a different party besides dem or republican.

We also have to recognize Republicans play to their base. If they know they have absolutely no chance with our vote, why would they cater to us or offer us anything? Let them offer something before we automatically write them off.

That's exactly why I said we need a viable third party. All the well meaning Dem and Rep voters could do what you say, but the Dems and Reps will still win in the end. In fact, let's be real, the parties don't want critical voice to vote. They would must rather their sycophants be the sole voters because those people are easier to manipulate. Then who win just becomes a matter of who can say the most unaffiliated people.

I’m not saying not to vote. I’m saying we shouldn’t donate or show support for anyone. We shouldn’t even participate in primaries. I would even suggest register as a different party besides dem or republican.

We also have to recognize Republicans play to their base. If they know they have absolutely no chance with our vote, why would they cater to us or offer us anything? Let them offer something before we automatically write them off.
The only thing about going 3rd party is we flex no power in that situation. We’re just not large enough to make a 3rd party viable on our own.

To your other point about hearing republicans out, I’m with that but I wouldn’t have a high level of confidence they’d come through or really hear us out. They know that would piss off their constituency. Voting republican to my prior point would specifically be a protest vote to force the democrats’ hand.

If my student loans don’t get forgiven in Biden’s 4 years I’m not voting for the democratic nominee
He's done forgiveness for specific groups so far
People who went to Corinthian Colleges, ITT Technical Institute, American Career Institute, Court Reporting Institute, Westwood College, or Marinello Schools of Beauty because they somehow lied to the students. He also forgave people with total and permanent disabilities. And public servants

They say a full forgiveness is still on the table but we'll see

Show me a path to 3rd parties and I’ll support it with my whole heart. It’s become impossible. You got republicans making it harder to vote and dems stopping 3rd parties from getting on ballots.

If there was a viable 3rd party it would explode with popularity. No question about it.. There’s like 80 million people who don’t vote.

As far as republicans .. I’m not asking anyone to vote for them, but at minimum hear them out. You saying your vote is a protest vote is not hearing them out. You’re already making plans to go back .

IMO it should be law that voting is mandatory. It would change everything.
Nah I’d hear them out but I wouldn’t have faith they’d come through. That’s why it would be a protest vote if I decided to vote for them anyway. And if in doing so the democrats actually come through with some real action the next go around, yes I’d go back because the republicans aren’t really going to stand with us based on their history.

As far as 3rd party, I was thinking more so blacks voting as a block to get our needs met. We alone aren’t pushing a 3rd party to the top. It may be possible to your point if a lot of other people get in on it too. I’d prefer a 3rd party myself.

I'd sooner put up a 3rd party, then support Joe and CopMala again. Truth be told, if a decent one popped up in 2020, I never would've voted Joe in the first place.

Show me a path to 3rd parties and I’ll support it with my whole heart. It’s become impossible. You got republicans making it harder to vote and dems stopping 3rd parties from getting on ballots.

It'll take that candidate having access to a lot of money since he/she couldn't rely on a convention.

The candidate would already have to have a pretty high profile since that person wouldn't be given any attention by the conventions or the media.

The candidate would have to rely on social media, Youtube (and similar platforms), and other more grass roots means of campaigning.

Lastly, the candidate would have to distance him/herself from identity politics and lean into populism. The candidate would have to show that he/she was not as corrupt as the Reps or as weak as the Dems, and had real plans for making a difference.

Right now people are so disenfranchised with both parties that I think a third party candidate could make waves. The problem is that if against all odds that candidate won, he/she would basically have no friends in Congress.

ivan-drago.jpg

Back