Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kamala and Biden are at odds. trouble in paradise.

when it comes to policies that affect the most people, and the policies in which presidents are most equipped to influence, they are virtually the same president.

If we're being real, Biden is worst to some extent. We knew Trump wasn't going to do shit but be corrupt, so we had no hope there. Biden came in there acting like he was going to make a difference, and he's backtracked on just about everything he said he would. MFer just came out and blamed his own stimulus for inflation. Think about. Like one of the few things he actually did for the people, and he's going around saying it was bad.

If we're being real, Biden is worst to some extent. We knew Trump wasn't going to do shit but be corrupt, so we had no hope there. Biden came in there acting like he was going to make a difference, and he's backtracked on just about everything he said he would. MFer just came out and blamed his own stimulus for inflation. Think about. Like one of the few things he actually did for the people, and he's going around saying it was bad.

SPOT ON!

I don't know why this so hard to grasp by people and by people I mean the "voting is stupid crowd", "you're supporting White supremacy" and all out dumbasses.
Both sides are anti black as you well know

One side props up only white people the other side props up all non black people

The 13% sitting out 2024 is our best option. It would give black people political leverage going forward

We'd have POWER for the first time in history instead of wtf we're doing now

Lol. Nothing’s changed but your understanding of my position.
No sir. I understand yalls position as well yall do mine. In 2020 yalls position was not unequivocally based on what is best for black America. Mine is. We should've done what was best for US not the U.S.

Bars.

No sir. I understand yalls position as well yall do mine. In 2020 yalls position was not unequivocally based on what is best for black America. Mine is. We should've done what was best for US not the U.S.

Bars.
Your position is your opinion on what’s best and I disagree with certain aspects of your position. That’s all there is to it.

Trump had racist acting too bold.

That red cap might as well been a clan hood.... That shit had to go.

Motherfuckers literally had a riot on the capitol over homie. Ain't nobody giving a fuck when Biden gone

And yet trump has been gone for a year and they still acting bold. The way they been acting has been bubbling for awhile.

If my student loans don’t get forgiven in Biden’s 4 years I’m not voting for the democratic nominee

Define Trump being gone....

He is basically out of the public light, not really speaking to the hogs. He takes shots at Biden because of his ego but is integrating back into elite circles. The few articles are just news outlets trying to keep the lights on because trump gets clicks. Repulicans base are even upset because they feel he abandoned them.

Ron Desantis is the current belle of the ball. If you find conservative tiktok they mostly are wearing DESANTIS 2024.

Back