Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kamala and Biden are at odds. trouble in paradise.

black female vote
She was used as a "Black" face for Black voters

You have to think like "them" to know why "they" trot out certain people like show ponies...they wanted Harris to have the Obama Effect

And b/c white men and women tend to vote the same, they think we do too

Remember when niggas said she was real cuz she wore timbs?! I remember
Didn't her lying ass say some shit like she smoked weed with Tupac or while listening to him, when she was in college? lol

The over the top, obvious pandering by her and her team/family was so ridiculous, it was comical....like a parody, comical. I still can't believe people fell for that shit. lol smh

Biden and Kamala got in cuz trump had to go. It's that simple. No one was in love with them or thought they were going to change the world. It was just to get Trump out. That's it. Anyone could have stood there and got the vote. Which is why I hate politics to begin with... It's never about who's best for the job... It's who wants to do the shit the most

Biden and Kamala got in cuz trump had to go. It's that simple. No one was in love with them or thought they were going to change the world. It was just to get Trump out. That's it. Anyone could have stood there and got the vote. Which is why I hate politics to begin with... It's never about who's best for the job... It's who wants to do the shit the most
Nah...a LOT of people fell for the okie doke. A lot.

Yeah. Politics in this country is trash

I don't know why this so hard to grasp by people and by people I mean the "voting is stupid crowd", "you're supporting White supremacy" and all out dumbasses.

Not sure there is anyone on the blue side who can beat Trump and/or Desantis in 2024

It’s going to be Desantis as the next president, he got the bases support.

I was talking more along the lines as the democrat nominee.

Last edited:
Back