Welcome To aBlackWeb

JWB (Jogging while Black) cost Ahmaud Arbery his life. (All 3 rednecks found guilty).

Hodge Twins falling off any way.

All they do is review fastfood and show how fast they can lose their gainz.

They look like death and liver spots.

Just cause they served dont mean they gotta be coons, fuck. They from a similar background as myself but they went wrong. Way wrong.

What the fuck?

Hodge Twins falling off any way.

All they do is review fastfood and show how fast they can lose their gainz.

They look like death and liver spots.

Just cause they served dont mean they gotta be coons, fuck. They from a similar background as myself but they went wrong. Way wrong.

What the fuck?
Not coons you say?

They started a Michelle Obama bashing thread to prop up Melania. 1800 racist replies

I know there's at least 1 abw poster who watches this coon duo... kill yourself.

I remember when them niggas first came out i thought they were regular niggas but they been in that Maga shit and I was confused. I think
Black folks become republican because they got bullied or something

Royce mentions that it’s morally wrong for her to say those things the way that she did. But Royce is forgetting that morals is only meant for black people when we’re done wrong by a non black. She feels like those white supremacists are being done wrong, so she brings up deflective arguments and blames the victim for his own murder, you have to remember that black people cant be victims, we either did something to cause our death or it’s a victimless crime.

Back