Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire Part 1.

Based on responses, who has your vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But you didn't say nothing so how I get this from you. I ain't about to go looking through threads to see who said what I just know I saw it being mentioned. but not by this poster

I don't know what other people are doing to make this part of the forum better, that's something you should ask them

I make it better simply by posting, whether you like me or not it's boring on here without me, word to one of your mods who said that when I was banned

interesting rebuttal

If I'm a mod my beef with AP will end due to association
tenor.gif

But you didn't say nothing so how I get this from you. I ain't about to go looking through threads to see who said what I just know I saw it being mentioned. but not by this poster

I don't know what other people are doing to make this part of the forum better, that's something you should ask them

I make it better simply by posting, whether you like me or not it's boring on here without me, word to one of your mods who said that when I was banned
Nigga I said you do a lot in here the other day I already gave you your flowers.

All you do is rob people and talk to du and AP and chi about the same shit everyday. I get computers putin with just 2 mins in a thread. I'm universally liked except by unknown fuck niggas and everybody know me and how approachable I am

Also name a poster I don't influence

I caught kandy saying "Thanks man" the other day and she HATES me

check my history.....i add nothing but dope content.....

and since i like to battle myself since i have no earthly competition....imma bump it up to Odin level type shit just to humble myself.
cause i need to be checked and one one checking me, is me.

^^^^^^^
we need this type of arrogant confidence.

Nigga I said you do a lot in here the other day I already gave you your flowers.

That was a mix of me talking to you and answering that question from that mod

All you do is rob people and talk to du and AP and chi about the same shit everyday. I get computers putin with just 2 mins in a thread. I'm universally liked except by unknown fuck niggas and everybody know me and how approachable I am

I don’t hate you. I just don’t fuck with you.

So can we vote more than once if it aint for the same section?

Like I voted for dos for cool table, but I wanna vote for gabi for cinema and beta for game section.

Maybe I missed something. Iont like being told what to do so I have a hard time following written instruction sometimes

Like I voted for dos for cool table, but I wanna vote for gabi for cinema and beta for game section.

Maybe I missed something. Iont like being told what to do so I have a hard time following written instruction sometimes
no man

vote one person

all they are doing is saying which area they would like to help mod

Vote for one person who you think deserves it the most.

Back