Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire Part 1.

Based on responses, who has your vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
explain what’s wrong with the cool table and explain what you’ve done prior to this election to fix it?

And who are these people who have so many issues with the cool table being cluttered? And of those people, what have they done to fix the issue.

This is for those wanting to junior mod the cool table.

It's gonna be half assed but I'll try now.

1. I want to mod the arcade section because that sub forum has the most potential imo. It's a section for games for all ages..who doesn't like games? To me that section has the most room for growth and an entire demographic of people to appeal to.

2. I want to help build that site up so it can attract more of the online gaming community because that community has grown so much in the last 4-5 years or so. Especially the black gaming community. I want to do it by incorporating more of the twitch community, more esports event coverage, and tap into the fighting game community with guys like genocide and sion leading the way

It's another way to get exposure for the site

Right now it doesn't NEED a mod but I think if it can get to where I envision it. It definitely will.

That's something I quickly had to type I hope it's okay

To attack Dos patos want for a cool table mod spot:

That section already has heavy mod activity. Everything he said in his post he can do as a poster soooo

Another thing, enough with these tournaments all over the forum, lets give those a break for a while.

giphy.gif

As a matter of fact I got some ideas for some more

Im gonna do some research. To see who really has an issue with the tournaments.

The amount of tournaments were no issue til the cool table ones appeared.

To attack Dos patos want for a cool table mod spot:

That section already has heavy mod activity. Everything he said in his post he can do as a poster soooo
ETHER!

cant hate on this.

can yall ignore his post

explain what’s wrong with the cool table and explain what you’ve done prior to this election to fix it?

And who are these people who have so many issues with the cool table being cluttered? And of those people, what have they done to fix the issue.

This is for those wanting to junior mod the cool table.
Yall gonna answer her question?

Im gonna do some research. To see who really has an issue with the tournaments.

The amount of tournaments were no issue til the cool table ones appeared.
I started to say something about the tournaments about 3 or 4 months ago and others agreed. There was constant tournaments in the music section and cool table over the course of like a month and a half it seems and you could see there was fatigue after awhile. And I love tournaments. Not only that but the topics became ehhh over time

But that's my opinion. Chitown got this point for me because I'm a trailblazer

I started to say something about the tournaments about 3 or 4 months ago and others agreed. There was constant tournaments in the music section and cool table over the course of like a month and a half it seems and you could see there was fatigue after awhile. And I love tournaments. Not only that but the topics became ehhh over time

But that's my opinion. Chitown got this point for me because I'm a trailblazer

But you didn't say nothing so how I get this from you. I ain't about to go looking through threads to see who said what I just know I saw it being mentioned. but not by this poster

I don't know what other people are doing to make this part of the forum better, that's something you should ask them

I make it better simply by posting, whether you like me or not it's boring on here without me, word to one of your mods who said that when I was banned

Back