Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Juneteenth Thread

Ask him to use that same pen to sign the reparations bill for your grandkids nem..

She's 94 years old. She's acting her age. She's actually seen worse and honestly grateful for where things are..but her uttering the words "its not a black thing" is the soft shoe white appeasing rhetoric yall adhere to Today. If you're under 40 shame on you for having a more or less Opal Lee mentality. This is propaganda to keep us docile and obedient like our ELDERS are.

I'm not wrong.

Y’all keep comparing Joe to Donnie Dickwad, forgetting that Donnie Dumbass signed this shit:

Y’all have at it. I hope your Juneteenth was pleasant.
Trump is a white supremacist

Biden is a white supremacist who smiles more

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Trump is a white supremacist

Biden is a white supremacist who smiles more

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
Biden is a white supremacist who doesn’t want to be perceived as such and who, therefor, makes an effort to seem like he cares about some black issues.

Trump is a proud white supremacist who has stated that the words BLACK LIVES MATTER is a symbol of hate.

Trump claims that there were “fine people” who attended a Nazi rally.

Oh and Trump pretty much said he ain’t putting a nigger’s black woman’s face on the 20 dollar bill... That would be “political correctness “.

Fuck Trump. Fuck Biden.

But, they ain’t the same, bruh.

I was born in Louisiana and never heard of Juneteenth until I moved to Texas. My wife celebrates every year just like any other summer holiday.
My job made it a paid holiday for the first time this year. Making it a federal holiday doesn’t change the issues that black Americans have faced. It’s a nice gesture and I hope it leads to some permanent change but I’m not holding my breath l.

I think he made an attempt at the black vote. I think this bill is an attempt to keep the black vote.

trump was definitely pandering

I mean his pitch to black folks was basically "what else you got to lose?" lol

from the dynamics, the overwhelming majority of black folks will vote democrat for the foreseeable future (for better or worse)

republicans kno they won't get black folks en masse to vote for them so they're in the process of restrictin the black vote

I say all that to say... idk

the devil you kno is better than the devil you don't... fuck em all

Back