Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah Daniel aint do it for me and this films not it Fred Hampton was a warrior scholar and he deserves better than this film.
Daniel isnt believable as Fred Hampton simple and plain.

tenor.gif

Just watched

Words can’t describe how much I hate J Edgar Hoover.

I thought the acting was good though

It’s crazy the in the end Fred was willing to just take the 5 years even on some bullshit charges.....

...and that’s about the time that bill woulda had to begin with and he turned into a whole rat just to keep from doing that time for shit he actually did.

Bitch ass nigga.

good acting but this shit pissed me off just like I knew it would.

I thought they would at least show Bill O'Neal die in the end...

good acting but this shit pissed me off just like I knew it would.

I thought they would at least show Bill O'Neal die in the end...

You know got damn well that they wasn't going to show a black white hero die if he can't be made a martyr.

Just watched

Words can’t describe how much I hate J Edgar Hoover.

I thought the acting was good though

It’s crazy the in the end Fred was willing to just take the 5 years even on some bullshit charges.....

...and that’s about the time that bill woulda had to begin with and he turned into a whole rat just to keep from doing that time for shit he actually did.

Bitch ass nigga.

Have you seen the J Edgar Hoover biopic starring Leonardo D. Caprio?

They evoked that Hoover's pathological loathing against black nationalism and the Civil Right movement stemmed from his own self-loathing about rumours of him and his paternal lineage being of biracial ancestry, fueled up by the frustration of his own closeted homosexuality and need to overcompensate against a life of burraucratic duty through the medium of a personality cult and toxic hypermasculine actions.

The fact that he was basically some sociopathic, borderline self-bigotic narcissist ahead of a bureau full of bullies and bloodthirsty psychopaths aligned with white suprematism didn't help.

Back