Welcome To aBlackWeb

Journalist Touré(1 of the biggest P. Kelly haters in the media) is accused of sexual harassment

I'm soo thankful I'm in a healthy happy relationship. Dating, flirting and all the above is about to be on some 1920s shit. Respect y'all women man and stop being aggressive creeps calling random women "baby" and shit. Almost smacked my Uber driver for that shit.

Stringer Bell seems like a R Kelly apologist

I gotta say i'm a little disappointed in @StringerBell right now; for years he's been bringing us the news you can use unbiased and uncut black Walter Cronkite style but it seems like this R. Kelly shit knocked him off his axis a little bit. \

He'll bounce back though.

Shout out to @StringerBell - I used to think you were a bot back on the IC but you're just a dedicated ass threadmaker.

Niggas in here getting giddy over a sexual harassment accusation just because it's against a guy that appeared in an R. Kelly doc about his pedophilia?

All of a sudden I guess this isn't some evil plot to tarnish the image of black men. All of a sudden I guess an accusation with no evidence is the absolute truth (whereas 60 accusations is still somehow deniable).

Some of you lack conviction and consistency.

Niggas look at these famous niggas as a reflection of them

If I'm smoking crack.... I'm 100% shitting on the nigga smoking meth...

Niggaz can still be mayor on crack.... Ain't no functional meth heads

If I'm smoking crack.... I'm 100% shitting on the nigga smoking meth...

Niggaz can still be mayor on crack.... Ain't no functional meth heads

Word to Rob Forb and Marion Berry
giphy.gif

marionbarrya-720702.jpg

Back