Welcome To aBlackWeb

Journalist Touré(1 of the biggest P. Kelly haters in the media) is accused of sexual harassment

DwloGtlWsAEsocr.jpg

85313AA6-5094-43CE-9267-35B3438A5C5B.gif

Sexual harassment can be anything and nothing at the same time

I swear on my life sexual harassment can be asking a girl out 2 times. Literally. Making a certain face.

I guess with the R Kelly shit my company made us sit through a 2 hour harassment meeting with HR and sexual harassment is basically everything almost lol

What he did is basically what I seen y’all niggas do on the IC and here.
i have been telling niggas this.

when i said i continued to pursue my wife after she shoo'd me the first couple times.....that made her see my determination and saw something in me.

niggas tried to call me out on it.

dudes was straight up saying if they try once and it dont work they stop.

i called bs on that.

i have been telling niggas this.

when i said i continued to pursue my wife after she shoo'd me the first couple times.....that made her see my determination and saw something in me.

niggas tried to call me out on it.

dudes was straight up saying if they try once and it dont work they stop.

i called bs on that.

The difference is that he did that shit in a professional setting, and you're always walking a thin line when you do that. Especially, when you're in a position of power and can affect the person you're pursuing's livelihood.

The difference is that he did that shit in a professional setting, and you're always walking a thin line when you do that. Especially, when you're in a position of power and can affect the person you're pursuing's livelihood.
you do know that most relationship and marriage started at work right?

some people are around their co workers more than their spouse or mate....

you do know that most relationship and marriage started at work right?

some people are around their co workers more than their spouse or mate....

True, but I'm sure those relationships didn't start like "Hey, let me fuck you in the ass."

And just because there are some success stories in that area, doesn't mean you're not taking a risk trying to take it there. How many instances are there where people pursuing that shit at work ended with reprimands or firings? I'd bet that's more common than workplace marriages.

True, but I'm sure those relationships didn't start like "Hey, let me fuck you in the ass."

And just because there are some success stories in that area, doesn't mean you're not taking a risk trying to take it there. How many instances are there where people pursuing that shit at work ended with reprimands or firings? I'd bet that's more common than workplace marriages.

Ayo @AP21 wasn't you the one that had that wild ass workplace story back on the IC.

Had niggas tuning in like the Young & the Restless

Back