Welcome To aBlackWeb

Journalist Touré(1 of the biggest P. Kelly haters in the media) is accused of sexual harassment

https://www.mediaite.com/entertainm...ent-responds-by-saying-hes-learned-and-grown/

Journalist Touré Accused of Sexual Harassment, Responds By Saying He’s ‘Learned and Grown’

Journalist Touré Neblett responded to workplace sexual harassment allegations — which became news after the release of the Surviving R. Kelly documentary on which Touré appeared — by issuing a statement saying he “should have refrained from this behavior,” but he did not specifically admit to the claims.

Touré was accused by a former Time Inc. makeup artist named “Dani” who worked with him on a show.

“He couldn’t stop asking me to do anal, how I looked naked, if I had sex over the weekend, what it would be like to fuck me.” “Dani” said. (via Essence.) “I had to have the crew stay in the room w me while I got him ready.”

Touré, via a spokesperson, released the following statement in response to the allegations.

On the show, our team, including myself, engaged in edgy, crass banter, that at the time I did not think was offensive for our tight-knit group. I am sorry for my language and for making her feel uncomfortable in any way. As a lead on the show, I should have refrained from this behavior. I have learned and grown from this experience.”

I don’t think #MeToo mob is going accept his apology.. He’s going to have to find a way to emasculate himself in a embarrassing way in order for them to maybe forgive him...

Last edited:
Niggas in here getting giddy over a sexual harassment accusation just because it's against a guy that appeared in an R. Kelly doc about his pedophilia?

All of a sudden I guess this isn't some evil plot to tarnish the image of black men. All of a sudden I guess an accusation with no evidence is the absolute truth (whereas 60 accusations is still somehow deniable).

Some of you lack conviction and consistency.

I'm not seeing the connection to R Kelly here. Apparently, this dude had a habit of saying some inappropriate things to a chick or chicks he worked with. What does that have to do with being against R Kelly brainwashing and sex slaving pubescent girls?
basically, you cant be involved in ANY type of shady behavior while you are talking about someone else shady behavior is what i get from everyone coming in on the cancel Toure train

nigga just lost a job opportunity in my company for saying some thing "suggestive" to a female co-worker

not harassment, not inappropriate... just suggestive

dude was a temp to hire and about to come on full time, when he said something to one of the chicks and now they don't want him there... so he goes back to the temp agency, and won't get another call back from us....

and now i gotta cover his spot at that site the next two weeks

fucking fairfax virginia

nigga just lost a job opportunity in my company for saying some thing "suggestive" to a female co-worker

dude was a temp to hire and about to come on full time, when he said something to one of the chicks and now they don't want him there... so he goes back to the temp agency, and won't get another call back from us....

fucking fairfax virginia
What he say?

fucking fairfax virginia

I'm trying to think of what could be suggestive but yet not inappropriate in the workplace and I'm drawing a blank.

was it a "that's what she said"?

I must have read something else.

Did he ask her to have sex, and she said no and he got fired?

0bfdf119-abfa-4d5e-ae2c-cee97404d605-jpeg.101394

Back