Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Jordan and Lebron

test
Lmao at 5 years.

I’m out. You’re a smart guy but your ball knowledge ain’t where it needs to be

He made 5 all defensive teams (4 1st teams and 1 2nd team). Isn't that pretty much the hallmark for a great/elite defender in the league at any given time? Does 5 all defensive teams in 21 years really speak to him being an all-time great defender?

Argue with logic not your feelings man.

Here's a good video about 2019, the year Lebron really started being criticized for his defense.

Conclusion: People exaggerated how bad his defense was. He was still a decent defender, but nothing compared to what he was in MIA. That should be obvious to every reasonable person that isn't a hater or a dickrider.

Here's a good video about 2019, the year Lebron really started being criticized for his defense.

Conclusion: People exaggerated how bad his defense was. He was still a decent defender, but nothing compared to what he was in MIA. That should be obvious to every reasonable person that isn't a hater or a dickrider.

He’s old now bruh. And when in the court the defense is still better than when’s off the court.

5 all defensive teams don’t mean you wasn’t a rip guy in the league when you wasn’t.

In his prime he was an elite defender

He’s old now bruh. And when in the court the defense is still better than when’s off the court.

5 all defensive teams don’t mean you wasn’t a rip guy in the league when you wasn’t.

In his prime he was an elite defender

I'm not saying this to you because I don't think I've seen you say this, but Bron fans can't keep telling us he's one of the best players in the league still or that he hasn't really lost a step and then turn around and use his age as an excuse for every shortcoming. I think that's part of what annoys people that aren't diehard fans.

I didn't say dude was trash defensively outside of those 5 years. I said those 5 years were when he was playing elite defense. Outside of that he was still a good defender for many other years, and as he's gotten older he conserves energy a lot on the defensive end.

We agree. It's a lie to say that Lebron can't play defense, but it's also a lie to say he was a top tier defender for most of or even half the time he's been in the league.

Offensively he’s still one of the best players in the league.

Joker and Luka is all offensive power just like LBJ

Less than a handful is elite on both sides of the ball

Offensively he’s still one of the best players in the league.

Joker and Luka is all offensive power just like LBJ

Less than a handful is elite on both sides of the ball

I guess that comes down to what you mean by one of the best offensive players in the league. He's not Top 10 in any offensive category, but he is pretty high up there for points. So, you're not wrong.

Back