Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Jordan and Lebron

test

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
How would you score this In Jordan vs. Lebron..we aren’t talking numbers we are talking what it felt like to see and what it seemed to feel like to others as well.

In terms of most iconic moments

Most iconic game winner

Most iconic pass

Most iconic dunk

Most iconic defensive play

Most iconic offensive score, non game winner

Most iconic offensive game performance overall minus game winner

Most iconic defensive game performance

I got

jordan — Utah and vs Cavs

Jordan — to Paxton and Kerr

Jordan — free throw jump man logo dunk

Lebron — chase down of iggy

Tie— To many to name for both

Tie — jordan flu game/ bron game six

Lebron — bron playing the 5 multiple times and dominated

How would you score this In Jordan vs. Lebron..we aren’t talking numbers we are talking what it felt like to see and what it seemed to feel like to others as well.

In terms of most iconic moments

Most iconic game winner

Most iconic pass

Most iconic dunk

Most iconic defensive play

Most iconic offensive score, non game winner

Most iconic offensive game performance overall minus game winner

Most iconic defensive game performance

I got

jordan — Utah and vs Cavs

Jordan — to Paxton and Kerr

Jordan — free throw jump man logo dunk

Lebron — chase down of iggy

Tie— To many to name for both

Tie — jordan flu game/ bron game six

Lebron — bron playing the 5 multiple times and dominated

Go outside bruh

Don't know if this board has really discussed this much. What is the consensus?

I used to have Jordan as like 1a and Lebron as 1b. However, the more I've seen Lebron play in these later years and the more I've seen this debated. I don't really even have Lebron as 2 anymore. Right now I've feeling its 1) Jordan, 2) Kareem, 3) Kobe, and 4) Lebron.

Jordan vs Kareem is the better debate.

Still got crickets for that one.

I'm actually more in that direction these days.

I'd take Jordan because he was the top dog for his team for his entire career. Kareem was the top dog at the beginning of his career, shared that role with Magic during the middle of his career, and was a role player towards the end of his career. Kareem and MJ both have 6 championships. The difference is MJ was the MVP for all 6 of his and Kareem was only the MVP for about half of his.

On a side note, I seen a few people online are starting to suggest that Tim Duncan should be ranked over Lebron. I don't know about that, but people are trying to make cases for it.

LeBron the GOAT

No hate, but I've never really heard a good argument for Lebron being the GOAT. I'm not saying there isn't one. It's more that his supporters say the dumbest shit.

For example, Michael Beasley was on the OG podcast, he said Lebron was the GOAT because if you look at his stats they would be the best for any position. That's demonstrably false. I mean it's not even close to true.

Some of these cats make such bad arguments, it makes it hard to believe they are actually Lebron fans.

Idiot had enough around him, he's the one that shit the bed that series but no one brings that up to him

This is my biggest problem with him and his defenders. Whenever he doesn't succeed, it's because he doesn't have enough help. Here's the roster MIA had that first year:

Joel Anthony
Carlos Arroyo
Mike bibby
Chris Bosh
Mario Chalmers
Erick Dampier
Udonis Haslem
Eddie House
Juwan Howard
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Lebron James
James Jones
Jamaal Magloire
Mike Miller
Dexter Pittman
Jerry Stackhouse
Dwyane Wade

I get it. Some of them dudes like Jerry Stackhouse was past their primes, but for this nigga to look at that team and act like they didn't have any decent complimentary players besides Chalmers and Haslem is crazy. Compare that to the team Wade had when they beat the Mavs.

Derek Anderson
Shandon Anderson
Earl Barron
Michael Doleac
Gerald Fitch
Udonis Haslem
Jason Kapono
Alonzo Mourning
Shaquille O'Neal
Gary Payton
James Posey
Wayne Simien
Dwyane Wade
Antoine Walker
Matt Walsh
Jason Williams
Dorell Wright

lol

I'm actually more in that direction these days.

I'd take Jordan because he was the top dog for his team for his entire career. Kareem was the top dog at the beginning of his career, shared that role with Magic during the middle of his career, and was a role player towards the end of his career. Kareem and MJ both have 6 championships. The difference is MJ was the MVP for all 6 of his and Kareem was only the MVP for about half of his.
Kareem - 6 MVPs (the record)
Jordan and Russell - 5 MVPs
Bron, Dr. J and Wilt - 4 MVPs (tho 3 of Doc’s was in the ABA)

Fuck-a two-week series. Greatness is longevity.

Kareem stands alone in that department.

And he brought that up before this clip lol. He said he played like shit

Then what the fuck was his point with the other shit? If he had played better, they would have won. It's not like Dallas blew them out. All they really needed was Lebron to put up the same production he was putting up in the rest of the playoffs.

Also, it's kinda funny he's trying to give Spo all this praise now. Riley already came out and said that Lebron wanted Spo fired. lol

Kareem - 6 MVPs (the record)
Jordan and Russell - 5 MVPs
Bron, Dr. J and Wilt - 4 MVPs (tho 3 of Doc’s was in the ABA)

Fuck-a two-week series. Greatness is longevity.

Kareem stands alone in that department.

I definitely think you can make an argument for Kareem, but number of MVPs alone doesn't say anything especially when you consider that MVPs are attached as much to team success as they are to individual performance.

And if you're one of those "longevity is everything" guys, you can't really say Kareem stands alone. If that's really all that matters to you, then Lebron has a case. Sure Kareem played 20 years like Lebron, but by the end of his career he was basically just a role player. Kareem has 6 championships like MJ, but he was only the Finals MVP for 3 of them. That tells you right there that Kareem had years where he wasn't even the best player on his own team.

80-81' season was the last time KAJ had more MVP votes than Magic. But revisionists will tell ya that it was Kareem who was running the show.

MVPs mean nothing when it comes to those to because they got robbed over and over again.

LBJ and MJ suppose to have a minimum of 7 and I feel LBJ should have 10+

Back