Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
I was upset when I heard that he was convicted, but then I learned more about what he was convicted on and what he was acquitted of. I'm not a lawyer, but maybe was he was guilty of the lesser assault charge. It's not a charge that involves a deliberate intention to assault. Recklessness is the relevant element here. But I do wonder why that lesser charge was even brought. The jury didn't seem to believe Grace for the most part.

Still, the headlines will be "Jonathan Majors guilt of assault."

About the harassment charge, what exactly was he accused of?

Doubt he will get any jail time over either charge.

In my opinion, he shouldn't lose his role as Kang over this. But I know he probably will.

I was upset when I heard that he was convicted, but then I learned more about what he was convicted on and what he was acquitted of. I'm not a lawyer, but maybe was he was guilty of the lesser assault charge. It's not a charge that involves a deliberate intention to assault. Recklessness is the relevant element here. But I do wonder why that lesser charge was even brought. The jury didn't seem to believe Grace for the most part.

In my opinion, he shouldn't lose his role as Kang over this. But I know he probably will.
Already been fired from Disney.

He’ll be aight. I’m sure Tyler Perry or Tubi will carry him until it’s all forgotten about & the uproar of “should he be cast because of his past” thanks to him landing a mainstream role happens in about 5 years.

:hahaha:

Lolol, you didn’t read the headlines? Poor thing. He’s already fired.

That dropped as SOON as the verdict was announced. That means Marvel was waiting to fire his ass.

Losing all you worked for trying to not deal with a chick.

Smdh

Glad y’all think that’s funny.
The irony in this is he called the police that morning, if he didn't call the police, I don't know if these events would have transpired

with the evidence that's been presented. This man needs this wake up call. Yes it sucks but i would rather him learn now then him continue down this road.

Logically if he was this great man, His ex wouldn't have testified or she could have made a testimony that completely went against the state. She didn't have to cooperate. I mean she with this well known and liked actor, who's gaining stardom. Why would she lie and do all this to mess up her "bag"?

Low-key he actually bussed case.

There were 4 counts in total, 2 for assault and 2 for harassment.

Verdict:

- assault in the third degree with intent to cause physical injury: NOT GUILTY

- assault in the third degree recklessly causing physical injury: GUILTY

- aggravated harassment in the second degree: NOT GUILTY

-harassment in the second degree: GUILTY

he basically got given the lesser charge of 1 count assault and 1 count of harassment. Both misdemeanors, unlikely jail time.

The bigger calamity for him is his reputation and brand tarnished as a result.

Back