Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Lol dude had red flags like crazy. Hopefully this was a wakeup call. His job with Disney and Kang is likely done but his career isn't done. He can bounce back after he's done his time/probation
Like Nate Parker right? No but seriously he’d have to call in a lot of favors and make straight BANGERS out the bid like Josh Brolin… or have the complexion

Reactions: GNS
…“doesn’t want to be”.

I don’t think you….you know what nevermind.
That’s what the fuck I thought.

So now all of a sudden y’all all pick great women?

Foh

What y’all do with the shitty ones?

You left right?

In fucking credible that black men can’t even get grace over a lying white bitch in THIS site.
Scust

Prosecutors also introduced a series of texts into evidence, which could prove damaging to Majors’ reputation, as they brought about several alleged incidents that happened during the course of between Majors and Jabbari’s relationship. They alleged a pattern of abuse, which they said explained why Jabbari had not immediately told police officers that Majors had caused the injuries.

In one of the texts, sent between Majors and Jabbari in September 2022, Majors appeared to dissuade Jabbari from seeking medical attention for an injury (how she sustained the injury was not discussed). “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to an investigation even if you do lie and they suspect something,” Majors wrote.

These texts were initially deemed inadmissible but then were able to be shown by prosecutors to jury members following a line of cross-examination questions from Majors’ defense team that Judge Michael Gaffey said “lacked specificity.”

I said at the time that having those texts from September 2022 being brought into evidence would fuck him up because it insinuated some prior abuse at face value. His dumbass defense team dropped the ball as originally they weren't even admissible into evidence till they fucked up their cross examination on Jabbari.

I remember they were trying to make it out that why didn't she tell the cops initially Majors assaulted her and later changed her story etc. THE TEXTS CAME INTO PLAY BECAUSE IT SHOWED SHE HAD LIED IN THE PAST OR WAS WILLING TO DO SO TO PROTECT HIM...HENCE THE PATTERN ESTABLISHING SMDH

That’s what the fuck I thought.

So now all of a sudden y’all all pick great women?

Foh

What y’all do with the shitty ones?

You left right?

In fucking credible that black men can’t even get grace over a lying white bitch in THIS site.
Scust

You need to stop thinking that your experience is universal.

Just because YOU pick shit women, doesn’t mean that this is the norm for black men.

Just because YOU get bottom of the barrel, doesn’t mean every black man is like you.

Understand? Or do you still need me to dumb it down for you?

….Oh and also, you see it as a lack of grace, others see it as a lack of accountability. But no surprise here

You need to stop thinking that your experience is universal.

Just because YOU pick shit women, doesn’t mean that this is the norm for black men.

Just because YOU get bottom of the barrel, doesn’t mean every black man is like you.

Understand? Or do you still need me to dumb it down for you?

….Oh and also, you see it as a lack of grace, others see it as a lack of accountability. But no surprise here
Lookie here.

Coons gonna coon

Yea I knew she was crazy when I got with her. Said no one ever

You fucking high?

Prosecutors also introduced a series of texts into evidence, which could prove damaging to Majors’ reputation, as they brought about several alleged incidents that happened during the course of between Majors and Jabbari’s relationship. They alleged a pattern of abuse, which they said explained why Jabbari had not immediately told police officers that Majors had caused the injuries.

In one of the texts, sent between Majors and Jabbari in September 2022, Majors appeared to dissuade Jabbari from seeking medical attention for an injury (how she sustained the injury was not discussed). “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to an investigation even if you do lie and they suspect something,” Majors wrote.

These texts were initially deemed inadmissible but then were able to be shown by prosecutors to jury members following a line of cross-examination questions from Majors’ defense team that Judge Michael Gaffey said “lacked specificity.”

I said at the time that having those texts from September 2022 being brought into evidence would fuck him up because it insinuated some prior abuse at face value. His dumbass defense team dropped the ball as originally they weren't even admissible into evidence till they fucked up their cross examination on Jabbari.

I remember they were trying to make it out that why didn't she tell the cops initially Majors assaulted her and later changed her story etc. THE TEXTS CAME INTO PLAY BECAUSE IT SHOWED SHE HAD LIED IN THE PAST OR WAS WILLING TO DO SO TO PROTECT HIM...HENCE THE PATTERN ESTABLISHING SMDH
So once again....these niggas be having trash ass lawyers that be making up shit as they go.

CRQW2MG7THU72OR6GXXBK75UC4.jpg

2024*

Back