Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

This nigga has done nothing for folks to be this bothered by him. He at a party, yall say he dance like a slave. He steps out in whatever he dressed in, yall run this slave joke to the ground. He cries, "he doing too much."

Maybe it’s yall.
He looks like a black man, like..a nigga, nigga. About ask black of features as you can possible get.

It fucks with people, because he’s not supposed to have the confidence he has, looking how he looks, it unearths subconscious self hatred.

Thought I would never say this but, I'm tired of dude

He really need to just take a break from shit and pop up in a role where you don't know it's him in the first trailer like Colin Ferrell playing as the penguin

He annoying me so much right now. Not more than Mackie, but he approaching that territory
Farrell looks unrecognizable as penguin though

Also lmao at the random Mackie hate you added in

Farrell looks unrecognizable as penguin though

Also lmao at the random Mackie hate you added in
That's my point Mike lol

Lay low then just pop up and make people be like "oh shit...I didn't know that was him"

At this point, it's time to let his projects do the talking. He is far away from being finished as an actor imo

Fuck Mackie though 🤷🏾‍♂️

This nigga has done nothing for folks to be this bothered by him. He at a party, yall say he dance like a slave. He steps out in whatever he dressed in, yall run this slave joke to the ground. He cries, "he doing too much."

Maybe its yall.

This

Jonathan Majors but looks and sounds like he just got transported from 1940 and had nothing but White girlfriends.

Back