Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

It's hilarious the lengths niggas go to justify being foul. Like wouldn't just not being foul be easier?

Bruh so black can’t make joke no more? That’s foul now? Niggas used to joke in the cafeteria all the time man what happened to yall. Black community had not turned on the nigga.

coming out of a "fucked around and found out scenario" you'd feel a relief too. let that brother release. you live, you learn fr. MF's came down hard on this dude who finally "made it" and then had to live through a chopping down of his negro. he ain't even piss on no young girls. megan is his captain save a hoe. brothas ain't supportin' brothas anymore? waitin' for the man this nigga will become. i'm sure he'll be as ruthless as Miles Davis who didn't hold his barbed words towards the white man. nigga got some wisdom now, i bet. can't imagine going through that shit. all up in the news. what that nigga went through, we all went through. you might be about shitz and gigglez right now, but you better recognize that shit for what it is and what it means. stay black ain't just words.

Niggas mad because homie said he loved his woman? Or are y'all thinking homie acting so he can back into the good graces of you negros?

I think he just happens to love his chick found someone who held him down when he was fighting for his name and freedom because he made a white chick turn him into a coon lol.

Back