Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

Niggas willing to die on that hill aren't they? Lol!

The brotha'd happiness is pissing them off something serious. Like his happiness PERSONALLY effects their livelihood. Geezus crust.

He isn't happy.

He is walking around being dramatic because he's a drama king.

Ain't nobody on Earth should have you having snot come out your nose, wailing and crying about how good they are to you in front of thousands of people.

This is a man that told a White woman to stay down like a Black woman because he believes himself to be a great Black figure.

He's full himself and it cost him everything.

Now he's a lolcow. Everytime you see him he's being a fool.

CTB ghostposter has been working overtime

And I'm here for it🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂

Niggas mad because homie said he loved his woman? Or are y'all thinking homie acting so he can back into the good graces of you negros?

I think he just happens to love his chick found someone who held him down when he was fighting for his name and freedom because he made a white chick turn him into a coon lol.
He doing too much at this point....just accept the award and keep it moving nigga Disney ain't hiring his ass back

lol all this anger for juvenile jokes. Is it because he cried for Megan?
I’m not even close to being angry
I asked why you’re so insistent on making slave jokes and you cryin bout “it’s just good fun!” Ass Nigga

You’re projecting your self-hate so you can continue to make “juvenile jokes.” Which we already said carry on with it if it makes you feel better
:js4:

Iceberg being triggered by Jonathan majors jokes wasn't on ABW bingo card but here we are😂😂😂

I’m not even close to being angry
I asked why you’re so insistent on making slave jokes and you cryin bout “it’s just good fun!” Ass Nigga

You’re projecting your self-hate so you can continue to make “juvenile jokes.” Which we already said carry on with it if it makes you feel better
:js4:

Nigga I’m no insistent on making I’m saying we can joke a man for wearing clothes that we find funny. You trying make it seem like we turned on him and acting like coons cuz we joke his clothes. It’s no self hate here at all so kill that projecting shit. I actually like black people

Last edited:
Back