Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
AK said the episode was mad edited

They prolly gonna show the full Migos footage tomoro when they REALLY talk about it

I think the podcast is gonna be better than the ES episode, they're still gonna try to make Joe keep it PC on the show, he's gonna say w.e he wants on the podcast.

joe still joe.....

i heard a rumor once that joe didn't blow on def jam, cuz he went on a huge rant about how he didn't want to do shows on hole in the wall clubs no more....

the way he going on off on this shit right now, i can totally hear him doing that....

Irony.

What prevented him from becoming a "star" as a musician is what's gonna make him a "star" as a media personality.

joe still joe.....

i heard a rumor once that joe didn't blow on def jam, cuz he went on a huge rant about how he didn't want to do shows on hole in the wall clubs no more....

the way he going on off on this shit right now, i can totally hear him doing that....

dude seems extremely transparent and has NEVER mentioned this

i think its more of the stuff he's shared countless times on his mixtapes

a casualty of record business politics

dude seems extremely transparent and has NEVER mentioned this

i think its more of the stuff he's shared countless times on his mixtapes

a casualty of record business politics
this was way back when when i heard this, cu i had his first album, and ran into a dude from his part of jersey like 4-5 years after it came out before the slaughterhosue shit.....

he was the one telling me that shit....and was putting me down about the whole beef with ransom

this was way back when when i heard this, cu i had his first album, and ran into a dude from his part of jersey like 4-5 years after it came out before the slaughterhosue shit.....

he was the one telling me that shit....and was putting me down about the whole beef with ransom

i dont believe for a sec that this rumor is true

the ransom stuff was crazy

i got a whole new respect for him after seeing his interview with Vlad about that situation

i typically don't repeat unconfirmed rumors, but hearing his rant, i could literally hear him saying why he don't think he should be doing hole in the wall clubs....

I think the podcast is gonna be better than the ES episode, they're still gonna try to make Joe keep it PC on the show, he's gonna say w.e he wants on the podcast.

Guess it will be my 1st time tuning into Buddens Podcast

ES was wack. Why fuck they not show the footage?

after watching this, I want to be on ES so bad.

Ol girl is cool tho and I like her POV
yo, you and i can totally do one of these every morning,..

i just keep telling yall i'm trash with the conference call game, or whatever is the best way to record, but i am available to talk.....

AK went HAM on Joe Budden for calling him a pussy on his Podcast

Said Joe is the one who edited & deleted the extra Migos footage we never got to see. Said it was removed by him because he was checked 2x on cam by "P"

Last edited:
lmaooo this nigga AK really feelin himself. I just clicked play and he said he has the biggest brand in media?

o932o8.jpg

its an interesting dynamic

but Ak gotta stop with the corny shit though

The only part I agree with AK about is Joe editing the footage. He should've kept it how it was.

But other than that, Ak's bugging. AK calls himself a pussy everyday, but when someone else says it he's foul? cmon b.

And Joe explained why he didn't wanna fight them niggas with cops surrounding them on the carpet on camera. Pretty simple shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back