Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who yall think is more important to the show?

Budden or Ak?

This fool on the IC tryn tell me Budden is more replacable and the show wouldnt be shit without AK becuz he brings his millions of youtube followers or some shit

Easily AK.

You can tell dude has anxiety being around actual people. He always fumbling and bumbling his words when his views are challenged

It ain't easy talking to people you've popped shit about on the internet to their face. I'm not saying he gotta be aggressive as Joe but clearly he is an introvert

Who yall think is more important to the show?

Budden or Ak?

This fool on the IC tryn tell me Budden is more replacable and the show wouldnt be shit without AK becuz he brings his millions of youtube followers or some shit
Hell nah, budden brings the audience with his yelling. Like I said a few posts back, badass could replace AK and it would be a better show

Yo... That Joe Budden 50cent story is comedy

omgwtf.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how Chance has been put in the Kendrick/Drake/Cole category over night?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how Chance has been put in the Kendrick/Drake/Cole category over night?

you not

i honestly dont get the appeal for chance frfr

not calling him wack, but they've been gassing him like he some musical savant and i just dont get it

agree about Carti too

I prefer Chance to Cole and Drake is mad overrated to me

Cole peaked in his mixtape era to me. I still fuck with him but his last album was a snoozefest.

Drake been wack to me since Take Care

I prefer Chance to Cole and Drake is mad overrated to me

Cole peaked in his mixtape era to me. I still fuck with him but his last album was a snoozefest.

Drake been wack to me since Take Care

U don't have to like Drake, but you can't disregard his dominance. There's no reason Chance should be in the convo with them 3. Sean still hasn't even earned that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back