Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was with Joe until he said Future isn't a mega star lol the nigga has had back to back to back plat albums/singles lol

Yea on 2nd thought I wouldn't agree with mega star, but he said he aint even a super star and that's a damn lie. I highly doubt he can go anywhere within the states and not be recognized.

Yea on 2nd thought I wouldn't agree with mega star, but he said he aint even a super star and that's a damn lie. I highly doubt he can go anywhere within the states and not be recognized.
He's definitely a super star, he's tripping if he doesn't think so. Honestly, if he took the shades off, no hat, and wearing regular clothes, I probably would walk right by him.

oh yea...bout to listen to this.

i wanna hear the thoughts about the list

Ak's trippin, that slaughterhouse cypher is easily the best bet awards cypher ever

lol U finally joining the nadeska wave, her frame's kinda small for my liking, but she's a beautiful chick.

Well KRS defined it.
Im from the south were freestyle is 100% off the dome to me

this was my definition as well, but people seem to lump all verses on different beats as freestyles

like when Hov was on Rap City during the black album stuff, the first part of his verse was from PSA over the "stand up" beat by Kanye...then when he said "im not done", then spit the rest, THATS a freestyle. Unless im slacking on my Jigga verses, I still have yet to hear that verse.

for reference...you know the deal...just press play

lol U finally joining the nadeska wave, her frame's kinda small for my liking, but she's a beautiful chick.

yea brah...i cant front

she like that chick that the longer you look at her, you start finding stuff that you find attractive about her

Well freestyles been prewrittens even before KRS explained, there's alot of vids of cats explaining it, here's a classic one

(marked it at the spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back