Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Joe just gonna not address all that shit AK was talkin

Saying he was punked & deleted footage? Sayin he talks tough on twitter but didnt want none with the Migos in person? Saying hes 2faced and dickrides artists & reality stars?

I hate AK voice every time I hear him I want to punch a kitten. That's why I don't fuck with the show or support it. Also Joe being a grumpier version of me doesn't help either.

Ak always look like he got two beards going on

he got the old shaped up beard mixed with the new growth beard

Exactly and shit, Nas' last 4-5 albums were all grown man albums. If they said this is the first grown man rap album from an artist who was still going platinum then I would agree.

They said that people want to hear

Nas' last album (life is good) is about 50k from being gold. Other than that every album he's dropped has been gold or platinum. They're bugging.

If you think this shit was bad, wait till u hear the podcast, him and rory was kissin jay's ass the entire fuckin podcast. I like jay but yall giving this nigga wayyy too much credit.

Nas' last album (life is good) is about 50k from being gold. Other than that every album he's dropped has been gold or platinum. They're bugging.

If you think this shit was bad, wait till u hear the podcast, him and rory was kissin jay's ass the entire fuckin podcast. I like jay but yall giving this nigga wayyy too much credit.
Some niggas legit worship Jay, it's crazy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back