Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden State of the Culture Show (REVOLT)

according to who?

To your logic(Bars).. your beef with that man is that he can pass as non-black right?

Well so can Joe..

Logic can and does. So has j.lo.

Joe has always been a nigga and never changed up in the 30 yrs hes been in the game.

Logic can and does. So has j.lo.

Joe has always been a nigga and never changed up in the 30 yrs hes been in the game.

true... but he still has the option to do so right?.. I thought that's where your beef stemmed from..Cats that had the option to pick a side and did so when it benefits them

*shrugs*

Lol yo Logic you can do and say w.e you want fam

for the record... I dont even like or fuck with logic... at all bruh. I can't name one fuckin logic song and the few things I've heard i've been unimpressed overall.

lmao I just find it interesting who folks give passes to that's all. You got it bruh... we do this argument every couple of months. I just brought it up for a quick chuckle ma nigga lol

Ebony tries to hard to shake her fox news roots, like we get it, you ARE down, ok. I miss Scottie gorgeous sexy ass. Joe fucked up

I missed the story on why Scottie left.

And what does Joe have to do with her leaving?
From what i understand it was one heated argument that caused her to leave, nothing on going. If you've ever watched joe get mad at anyone you see how that can happen

Back