Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden State of the Culture Show (REVOLT)

Peep the State of the Culture Press Conference with Joe Budden. Save the date for the series premiere coming to you ONLY ON REVOLT, September 10th & the exclusive TV special on the 11th. #SOTC #LETSGO State of the Culture will feature raw, unfiltered, and informative debates and interviews where Joe Budden digs deep with prominent celebrities, artists, and personalities.

That boy Joe is entertaining. I don't see why he is not doing movies or have his own sitcom on tv.

Complex has to be mad as fuck. LOL

Remember when Complex tried to undercut Joe for the Taster's Choice playlist on Spotify without paying Joe? Well, that's what the fuck Complex gets.

Akademiks fucked up

Complex has to be mad as fuck. LOL

Remember when Complex tried to undercut Joe for the Taster's Choice playlist on Spotify without paying Joe? Well, that's what the fuck Complex gets.

Akademiks fucked up

This clip was inspiring af. I relate 100% to the shit he was talkin about. Especially when he said "it's a feeling".

Props to all 3 of em.

dope....good move for Joe...i was wondering what his endgame was with not taking ads and the other content he was putting out

Back