Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden State of the Culture Show (REVOLT)

I'll preface this post with saying I think the addition of eboni is one of the best things to happen to the show, but if you ain't ever been in the streets for real, stay out of certain conversations. And that's not just for eboni and jinx, thats just in general.

Cuz saying " there's a right and wrong way to snitch" is crazy.

I'll preface this post with saying I think the addition of eboni is one of the best things to happen to the show, but if you ain't ever been in the streets for real, stay out of certain conversations. And that's not just for eboni and jinx, thats just in general.

Cuz saying " there's a right and wrong way to snitch" is crazy.

Agreed. Jinx was quiet as fuck lol

Eboni is an attorney tho so im not surprised one bit she would say some wild shit like that

I was rolling with rem till she tried to Cape for jlo. Everybody else killed the topic.

They were missing the point jinx was making tho.

Fat joe saying some Latinos relate to black culture more than blacks is crazy and disrespectful.

They were missing the point jinx was making tho.

Fat joe saying some Latinos relate to black culture more than blacks is crazy and disrespectful.

But thats true too. Black Latinos is a thing.

And its plenty Ben Carsons around

But thats true too. Black Latinos is a thing.

And its plenty Ben Carsons around

Nah slim lol saying some Latinos embrace black culture more than coons or the kkk isn't worth saying and if that was his point ots an even dumber statement than I thought.

Nah slim lol saying some Latinos embrace black culture more than coons or the kkk isn't worth saying and if that was his point ots an even dumber statement than I thought.

Black and Latino culture kinda go hand and foot.

Certain latino cultures

Black Americans have our own culture and some black folks are ashamed of it her and wanna claim African Culture.

I love My black culture

Back