Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jerrod Carmichael Comes Out The Closet In New HBO Special

I was there.

1986 fly dudes was rocking blouses, glitter, sequin jackets and shit.

1989 the same fly dudes running around in Dickies, Raiders fitted caps, chucks and white tees and saying cuz every other word.

I was like what the fuck?

Then the same dudes got the nerve to act like they were hard and shit.

I am like motherfucker, Shalamar was your favorite artist 3 years ago, you ain't tough.

NWA changed motherfuckers entire persona.

80's street dudes and dope dealers in Tha D:

1648957685091.png

MV5BZmMyODJjMjEtYmFlOS00N2QzLTg3YzItOTgxZWQ3YzljOWZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjA4MjQxNTk@._V1_.jpg

DYBGFTtWkAIudhn.jpg

till-death-do-us-part-some-love-their-car-so-much-theyll-take-it-to-the-grave-138528_1.jpg

Wherever you're from, y'all dudes was just on some really different shit.

Like... really, really different shit.

Imagine a nigga lookin like this talmbout "check it in fool!"

giphy.gif

Watching his snl monologue rn.

Wow. This nigga acting super fruity rn. All the broke wrist motions n swaying of the hips.

Gat damn bruh. Who is this nigga....its like a whole new person

maybe with all of this shit with will smith and this dude.. folks will stop presuming that they know who these muhfuckas actually are.. or at least be less surprised when it comes out that the carefully curated images and personas that people put out to the world aint always the reality..

or folks will just continue to be surprised when the veil is eventually lifted i guess

*shrugs*

If your bi that means your already gay though
Ehhh sorta. If you're bi it means that you are attracted to both genders/sexes. A mixture of homo and hetero sexual. So you could say it means you're already gay...but then by that logic you could also say it means you're already straight as well brother Dwayne

Ehhh sorta. If you're bi it means that you are attracted to both genders/sexes. A mixture of homo and hetero sexual. So you could say it means you're already gay...but then by that logic you could also say it means you're already straight as well brother Dwayne

Yes. I’m straight and yes he was always gay.

Yes. I’m straight and yes he was always gay.
Oh I wasn't talking about Carmichael, just about being bi. Being attracted to both sexes means just that. So by the logic you brought forth, that would mean being bi is like being gay and also being straight...just fused together like Gotenks.

nah bruh, that's all you. I don't know where you grew up, but the 70's and 80's wasn't like that in MI. Yeah, in Tha D a small number of dudes was wearing pump waves after jheri curls went out, but that's about it. Wasn't no street dudes outchea in no damned eyeliner and and shit.

If y’all don’t already know that nigga gay but ain’t come out yet but we peeped it. Ain’t no nigga 50 some and never been married without being different. Nigga said gay dudes have it easier lol

Oh I wasn't talking about Carmichael, just about being bi. Being attracted to both sexes means just that. So by the logic you brought forth, that would mean being bi is like being gay and also being straight...just fused together like Gotenks.
Good morning Shenco...I don't think Dwayne, is unaware what it means to be bisexual

In this particular situation, it was obvious to many, Jerrod included, that he's always been gay. The bisexual proclamation was his way (and many other "bisexual" people's) of easing everyone else (maybe even himself?), into that truth. I've seen this play out the same way soooo many times

This makes that season 1 episode of the Carmichael Show about the kid he's mentoring coming out to him take on a whole new meaning

Back