Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jerrod Carmichael Comes Out The Closet In New HBO Special

I grew up in the early 80s when there hardest motherfuckers was walking around wearing eyeliner and booty tight leather pants and had more hair product than women. I was going to salons and shit to get my hair done. That was back when we had Michael Jackson looking like a Puerto Rican and Prince was wearing blouses.

My uncle was a pimp and only wore custom boutique shit, went to hair salons, got his nails done. I always wanted to be like that motherfucker because he was the only man I knew that got bitches to get money instead of getting money to get bitches.

It's only until the late 80s when women started liking dusty dudes. That's when NWA came out and being a dusty hoodbooger was the shit.

Men caring about being beautiful and aesthetes ebb and flows.

Most men skincare routine just be soap and water.

this mf funny fr

said NWA ushered in the dusty era

:hahaha:

Straight men don't exfoliate or use serums or acids.

Straight men don't invest in beauty or aesthetics, gay men do.

If you ever used them Korean beauty products, that shit makes your skin glow. I started using that shit because I wanted to look younger. Shit, now I look ten years younger.

Combine that and not busting nuts, my skin looks smoother than Jada Pinkett Smith's head.

Only straight Black guy in the industry that got that glow is Charlemagne after he got those dark patches off his face. He got the acid treatment.

Gay glow is real.

facts

I grew up in the early 80s when there hardest motherfuckers was walking around wearing eyeliner and booty tight leather pants and had more hair product than women. I was going to salons and shit to get my hair done. That was back when we had Michael Jackson looking like a Puerto Rican and Prince was wearing blouses.

My uncle was a pimp and only wore custom boutique shit, went to hair salons, got his nails done. I always wanted to be like that motherfucker because he was the only man I knew that got bitches to get money instead of getting money to get bitches.

It's only until the late 80s when women started liking dusty dudes. That's when NWA came out and being a dusty hoodbooger was the shit.

Men caring about being beautiful and aesthetes ebb and flows.

Most men skincare routine just be soap and water.

Pause on them being the "hardest"

Gay Glow

this mf funny fr

said NWA ushered in the dusty era

:hahaha:

I was there.

1986 fly dudes was rocking blouses, glitter, sequin jackets and shit.

1989 the same fly dudes running around in Dickies, Raiders fitted caps, chucks and white tees and saying cuz every other word.

I was like what the fuck?

Then the same dudes got the nerve to act like they were hard and shit.

I am like motherfucker, Shalamar was your favorite artist 3 years ago, you ain't tough.

NWA changed motherfuckers entire persona.

Straight men don't exfoliate or use serums or acids.

Straight men don't invest in beauty or aesthetics, gay men do.

If you ever used them Korean beauty products, that shit makes your skin glow. I started using that shit because I wanted to look younger. Shit, now I look ten years younger.

Combine that and not busting nuts, my skin looks smoother than Jada Pinkett Smith's head.

Only straight Black guy in the industry that got that glow is Charlemagne after he got those dark patches off his face. He got the acid treatment.

Gay glow is real.

Bolded...

giphy.gif

Watching his snl monologue rn.

Wow. This nigga acting super fruity rn. All the broke wrist motions n swaying of the hips.

Gat damn bruh. Who is this nigga....its like a whole new person

Back