Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeff Bezos could become world's first trillionaire, and many people aren't happy about it

Amazon paid in 2019 after two straight years of not paying any Federal taxes. Then when they did pay in 2019, it only amounted to a little over 1% of its earnings which is way less than normal people pay and way less than what corporations are supposed to pay.

Again, how many people here would be a lot better of if they made the money they make now, but were somehow able to get away with not having to pay their taxes and some other bills?

Amazon paid in 2019 after two straight years of not paying any Federal taxes. Then when they did pay in 2019, it only amounted to a little over 1% of its earnings which is way less than normal people pay and way less than what corporations are supposed to pay.

Again, how many people here would be a lot better of if they made the money they make now, but were somehow able to get away with not having to pay their taxes and some other bills?
no one is talking to people about tax loop holes.
most people only know about using someones kids.

now i know quite a bit about the loopholes....i just dont understand how to apply them if that makes sense.

like trump has goats on his golf course to call it a farm. it saves him money.

its time for the tax thread too.

shit imma be busy the next few weeks.

a fuck bezos thread, tax loophole thread.....anything im missing?

Is trying to obtain this type of wealth a form of mental illness?
why would it be?

see....this whole thing depends on your perspective.

you can set something up and then once its on cruise control......you just stand back.

but also......the only thing that separates bezos, elon, gates and other billionaires is execution of an idea and privilege.

the latter being the most important unless we have enough black people financially backing an idea.

why would it be?

see....this whole thing depends on your perspective.

you can set something up and then once its on cruise control......you just stand back.

but also......the only thing that separates bezos, elon, gates and other billionaires is execution of an idea and privilege.

the latter being the most important unless we have enough black people financially backing an idea.
Sounds like obsession to me. Normal people wouldn't work if they had his type of wealth. Something keeps pushing him when it's not needed.

Retirement is something we all look forward to for a reason.

95% of the Forbes list don't physically have the money in cash, their net worth is based on the value of their interest in their company. The more Amazon stock increases the more his wealth does as well. The more people use Amazon and make it an essential service the more money they're going to make. You can buy shares in them too and get a piece of the pie too.

Also Amazon does pay taxes (irrelevant but just wanted to point that out and yes I have receipts).

These types of attitudes make me nervous going forward because it seems we're more spiteful about people making a lot of money. I work in the investment/wealth industry and at some point I will have made over a billion dollars and will be managing that type of money and more. I came from the bottom, will people be mad at me and demand I give them all of my fortune because I simply have too much money while disregarding what I had to do to get to where I am ? Way I see it Bezos enjoys the rewards of his hustle now if his wealth was passed down that's a different topic. There will be others who will come along too, who will look like you and I.

I dont think government should regulate someone's wealth that's way too extreme. I do think that capitalism isn't perfect and governments should step in when markets falter or are in danger tho.

Didn't the government step in on Apple making all that money ?

Shit we be living nice everytime I see my gross pay I get mad

Sounds like obsession to me. Normal people wouldn't work if they had his type of wealth. Something keeps pushing him when it's not needed.

Retirement is something we all look forward to for a reason.
thats like saying you ok with $8/hr for th rest of your life.

at some point you want to try to be as great as you can be.......whether it be get the most bitches or getting the most money or whatever.

it may just be the one thing he can shit on people with.

This unrealistic as hell but I feel like black peoples shouldn’t have to pay taxes for 50 years. Reparations by another name lol

Fuck it if people still fucking with him and his business good for him. If he can reach a trillion good for him. If doesn't spead a penny and hoards all that money good for him.

If he treating his employees like shit they should quit or stay there until they find another job.

Life is about choices those employees CHOOSING to work there.

Fuck all that bullshit about capping what a person can make. That's just sucka shit!!

Fuck it if people still fucking with him and his business good for him. If he can reach a trillion good for him. If doesn't spead a penny and hoards all that money good for him.

If he treating his employees like shit they should quit or stay there until they find another job.

Life is about choices those employees CHOOSING to work there.

Fuck all that bullshit about capping what a person can make. That's just sucka shit!!
Choosing to work somewhere isn't that simple you have mouths to feed you are not just quitting.

This is exactly how they undercut immigrants they know they're desperate.

If he paid everyone accordingly and paid the correct tax this wouldn't be possible.

Choosing to work somewhere isn't that simple you have mouths to feed you are not just quitting.

This is exactly how they undercut immigrants they know they're desperate.

If he paid everyone accordingly and paid the correct tax this wouldn't be possible.

I ain't trying to hear that shit you talking. I know that I got mouths to feed and regardless of all that I ain't putting up with somebody treating me fucked up for no paycheck.

If he not paying a living wage or just barely a living. Thinks its fair to assume the health insurance coverage ain't worth shit neither is the life insurance policy. If they getting either.

So fuck you look like going to work there putting your life on the line cause if you die or get sick that job ain't going to provide shit might as well find some where else to work.

All that bleeding heart shit some yall talking don't work over here.

Back