Jealousy.

I found myself jealous(i think) in 2018.
So in certain instances, yes I get jealous.
damn, only 22 days into the new year K. Pear?

I’m strange so I’m jealous about specific stuff

If I’m going to be jealous, another nigga making her laugh the way I make he laugh will make me jealous

:ainttrippin:“That nigga ain’t even funny”

There’s dudes in my neighborhood that flirt with my wife. Try to offer her car advice and fix her car. I hop out my whip from a long day of work and the nigga two doors down under her car

:foh3:Yea, get it nice and running champ..lol

One nigga tried the ole, “let her borrow my tools trick”

Came to the door like

0C712790-9868-427F-8B4E-C0FDD69EF30F.jpeg
I’ll make sure she gets it..lol

But nah, I’m only get jealous offa stupid shit..

Yo I don’t know what happened but I have had two jealous moments lately. Now don’t get it twisted, in my mind ain’t nobody as fresh as I’m is. Word to Bow Wow.

But i wanna be the only one or the best! Nigga I am the only one and the best!!

What is a jea-lou-sy...how much is it?

When it comes to women, yes I can get a little jealous.

Not other guys though, which makes it more complex. Apples to oranges, I guess...

I'm jealous of people who can do backflips

like how tf? I could never get it right smh

that & people w/ good handwritin.. fuck yall, makin fun of my chicken scratch

I'm jealous of people who can do backflips

like how tf? I could never get it right smh

that & people w/ good handwritin.. fuck yall, makin fun of my chicken scratch

I got some dope handwriting. I thought I had some of the freshest handwriting in the world until Sada (my cousin that you went to high school with) showed me her handwriting before. I became envy af at her lol

I got some dope handwriting. I thought I had some of the freshest handwriting in the world until Sada (my cousin that you went to high school with) showed me her handwriting before. I became envy af at her lol

Bruh, I'll see a lil 6-7yr old w/ good handwritin & in the back of my mind be like

"fuck you, lil bastard" smh

I'll admit, I get jealous. Not cuz I'm worried about another nigga, it's cuz I'm the only mf you need to talk to and think about from now on!!

Word to my nigga Ike

ike-turner-meme-32-600x600.jpg

Word........bitch you hit the jackpot dealing with a nigga like me. Bask in that glory and put All your focus on me.

My nigga don't need to be entertaining another female period. If that bitch sad, she better go tell her daddy. She need a shoulder to lean on, she better call her daddy. You ain't got shit to talk about with my man all damn day.

I'm on that irreplaceable shit.
Ain't nobody gon give you head like I do.

@Kandy

What if she doesn't have a father?

Suppose you were with a man who was almost 50 years old...............and he was a father figure to this young lady.

Would you still have a problem with him consoling her?

Last edited:
@Kandy

What if she doesn't have a father?

Suppose you were with a man who was almost 50 years old...............and he was a father figure to this young lady.

Would you still have a problem with him consoling her?
Her not having a daddy is a personal problem. Now if they knew each other before me and she is young and look to him as a father figure, then I have no issue.

Yup

It should be seen as a good thing because if I'm jealous, I really fucks with ya

Usually I sit down and try to rationalize the jealous, understand where it comes from, determine if its realistic, and then I move on to finding the situation mildly humor.