Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealousy.

I be like this,

Yes there are plenty of fish in the sea. But you see that fish. That'd MY FISH! And I will flat out end a nigga over mines,, think it's a game. I ain't no rationale minded let's talk it out like civilized type of individual.

Fuck with another nigga fish. We good over here.

I be like this,

Yes there are plenty of fish in the sea. But you see that fish. That'd MY FISH! And I will flat out end a nigga over mines,, think it's a game. I ain't no rationale minded let's talk it out like civilized type of individual.

Fuck with another nigga fish. We good over here.
I'm not fuckin with ur fish. Just admirin from afar breh

not jealous

to me, a jealous nigga is a nigga who has clearly outkicked his coverage and feels he has to overcompensate

AP posting shit he think the ladies wanna hear, FOH nigga

not at all...thats my thought

you cant put too much stock into people

you do your best and hope it works out

no need in getting uptight about stupid shit imo

you are only kidding yourself if you think your s/o is NEVER going to engage with members of the opposite sex. Not every member of the opposite sex is trying to smash them

Yea but I'm a passionate person. And loyalty means a lot to me.

Deliberately violating the trust of a very passionate expressive,, person who values loyalty runs you certain risks....

You might risk jumping in the window of a home if all they got in there is a cat

But you're gonna think twice if it's a mastiff pitbull or Rottweiler

My wife a pharmacist and those old ass dudes be hitting on her not knowing I will punch an elderly nigga in the face. Those old niggas be knowing they stepping out of line with their flirting

I am jealous. I am a man. I know how men think. I see right through that casual conversation he be trying to do. Oh, just a friend??? Likely excuse.

I'm the type of brotha where if my woman is looking good in an outfit, and we went to club/social lounge, I'd deliberately send her across the room to go get us drinks.

Just so I can see how many niggas look back to get a glance.

I am Lil bit

I get tight when I see her laugh at another nigga's joke and shit :gtfoh:

Oh you think he's a funny nigga huh, jokey joke ass nigga, the hell is so funny, it aint that funny :foh:

:uk: don't get cuss'd out up in this sto

:uk:you haha only to me

:ha:

How do you deal with a jealous s/o? Do you ignore it or try convincing them they shouldn't be worried? Or... What?

Been there before.

Tried ignoring it. Convincing her did nothing. That's how she was. Told me she trusted no woman around me. Even her closest friends. It was too much mayne.

Last edited:
Nah b. If she gon fuck another nig then she gon fuck. So I don't get jealous. I'm the type of person that'll keep smashing until she get on my nerves.

My essential nature is non attached and not jealous.

For most of my relationships I didn't care enough to be that kind of guy.

But in the cases I was, I was given reasons that I wasnt able to rationalize away so I became that kind of person temporary.

It was never for long though because if I get to the point where I'm jealous it means my trust and faith in said s/o was fading and I'd lose interest all together imply because any emotional welling up is uncharacteristic of me and not worth the effort in the long run especially when I started getting into meditation.

I'll admit, I get jealous. Not cuz I'm worried about another nigga, it's cuz I'm the only mf you need to talk to and think about from now on!!

Word to my nigga Ike

ike-turner-meme-32-600x600.jpg

This

I found myself jealous(i think) in 2018.
So in certain instances, yes I get jealous.

Back