Jealousy.

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
Are you the jealous type?

I think everyone gets a little jealous here and there but some people have it worse than others.

I'll admit, I get jealous. Not cuz I'm worried about another nigga, it's cuz I'm the only mf you need to talk to and think about from now on!!

Word to my nigga Ike

ike-turner-meme-32-600x600.jpg

Reactions: Old Man Cain
Is that because yall feel he's prolly gonna cheat anyway so why trip?

Yea. Not everybody is that mysterious. Its like Du said the other day. He's just not the type to do that. A lot of people aren't. If you feel like you don't know that about the person you're with you shouldn't be with them. Why waste energy being jealous, thats stupid.

How about within the first year of the courtship ma'am?

Still getting to feel each other out.

Even the most astute niggas like myself could miss something.

How about within the first year of the courtship ma'am?

Still getting to feel each other out.

Even the most astute niggas like myself could miss something.
Lmao at courtship

How you jealous over somebody you barely know, I don't get it? If you see them looking at other people or whatever and it bothers you, there's nothing keeping you from dipping out but you. You wanna be happy or jealous? Especially that early, he should be showering you with attention. Jealousy is a dumb emotion.

Wait,
Do you get jealous?

Depends. They talking about business, I don't care. They talking about serious stuff, then thats a conversation we gonna have. Not cause jealousy, but I don't play second place or other girl, if he want somebody else he can have that.

I'm pretty sure that's what most of us are talking about. A woman that's in a relationship shouldn't even be entertaining another nigga.

Reactions: deadeye and GNS