Welcome To aBlackWeb

JCole vs Krit vs Kendrick... Dollar & A Dream vs King vs The Heart

Which series is the best?

• Total voters
this was the post that started it all
So future don't make music that you can feel? Does the op actually listen to future outside of radio play?

Monster
Blood sweat tears
Codeine crazy
When I was broke

That's just off the top of my head

The fact that another thread has been turned into a Future thread is hilarious and proves how much of a fan these niggas are of Future

first off...any track with drugs in the title, i cant relate to as i've never done drugs

i dont want to dismiss the situations they find themselves in that lead to drug use, but i have never used drugs as a coping mechanism...

an overwhelming majority of his work are drug induced songs. Can he make songs outside of that? sure, but if you want to talk about being more relateble, then Krit is. Krit is telling the story of the gulf coast region. If you from those states, you know exactly what he saying. Off that alone, i put him over Cole even though cole reps the south as well

but cole is hit or miss to me. Not saying he's wack, but for every one song of cole's i like, i probably dont like two of his songs

So future don't make music that you can feel? Does the op actually listen to future outside of radio play?

Monster
Blood sweat tears
Codeine crazy
When I was broke

That's just off the top of my head

The thread isnt but 4 pages long

Read it if u wanna argue... U are lost right now.

Not since Bieber been in the game.

U letter pop charts dictate whats hot means you lettin all these middle school white kids who do the dab tell u whats good.

Stop eatin that fast food music and switch the diet up.

Post Malone did over a million streaming a few months back. Is he whats poppin in rap now?

Vanilla Ice & MC Hammer sold millions... U cant pick & choose when numbers hold weight

exactly!!!!!!!! anybody using album sales as a measurement for whats hot or whats not in these streets---- is missing out on quality music.

You are a TOP 40 fan masquerading as a Hip Hop head and Im disgusted.

Its all starting to make sense tho, you swore More Life was a great album,
you swear by Future
you hate MF doom and Krit

I mean it all makes sense now
youare a POP HEAD :youmad:

now go pop your ass in the billboard Top 100 forum and leave those who actually like Hip Hop aloneeeeeee

The thread isnt but 4 pages long

Read it if u wanna argue... U are lost right now.
Man I'm not this, again no need, since this is all subjective. No one could be better than anyone else, I already know why future was mentioned, I already know the tired ass points that got made.

Not since Bieber been in the game.

U letter pop charts dictate whats hot means you lettin all these middle school white kids who do the dab tell u whats good.

Stop eatin that fast food music and switch the diet up.

Post Malone did over a million streaming a few months back. Is he whats poppin in rap now?

Vanilla Ice & MC Hammer sold millions... U cant pick & choose when numbers hold weight
At that point in time............yeah, same for hammer and ice. You don't like it cool, keep it moving. But to say that an artist that sold or stream a mill and over isn't poppin, is ridiculous.

You are a TOP 40 fan masquerading as a Hip Hop head and Im disgusted.

Its all starting to make sense tho, you swore More Life was a great album,
you swear by Future
you hate MF doom and Krit

I mean it all makes sense now
youare a POP HEAD :youmad:

now go pop your ass in the billboard Top 100 forum and leave those who actually like Hip Hop aloneeeeeee

lol so now i'm not a hiphop head? lol ok

and for goodness sakes stop comparing Hip Hop artist to R&B/soul artist

thats makes 0 sense

That was a nigga on ur team @TheGOAT who brought d'angelo up not me, just like the niggas on ur team and u keep bringin up Future in threads that have nothin to do with homie.

Krit is trash, deal with it b

I just gave it read through.......this thread is basically a bunch of krit fans salty that nobody fucks with him, so they claim that he's "realer" than future.

Man you niggas really need a hug huh :ha:

Throw this whole thread in a dumpster fire.

Im praying yall trash ass opinions on music is biodegradable.

I just gave it read through.......this thread is basically a bunch of krit fans salty that nobody fucks with him, so they claim that he's "realer" than future.

Man you niggas really need a hug huh :ha:

i specifically used the word "relatable"...i didnt say realer

so miss me with that

Back