Welcome To aBlackWeb

JCole vs Krit vs Kendrick... Dollar & A Dream vs King vs The Heart

Which series is the best?

• Total voters
Future couldn't make a song like this to save his dayum life breh.

Dude, Future has one lane and that lane isn't deep.

Krit can hit you with one of these and then give you some trap shit and give you something to think on to better yourself.

Krit music is on another level than Future.

J6wXl.gif

Has this nigga even sold 100k before? Yall and the rest of his 14 fans can enjoy that bs, but foh b.

Future couldn't make a song like this to save his dayum life breh.

Dude, Future has one lane and that lane isn't deep.

Krit can hit you with one of these and then give you some trap shit and give you something to think on to better yourself.

Krit music is on another level than Future.

Yo this shit is snooze fest b. Yall ride around with this trash? Yall tryna put the hood to sleep [;'.

[;'.@ Future being on Krit's radar

Let me come closer to home, Lil Boosie and Future make the same music, only difference, Future music is more radio friendly and his lyrics can come off more appealing than Boosie. Both them niggas make the same music and speak on the same thing and Boosie been doing this shit well before Future picked up the mic [;'.

More than being a fan of hiphop im a fan of music. If the nigga can't make music that people outside of the country where people got rims on tractor trailers can enjoy, idgaf the nigga. His music is not appealing to me. Future is another country mf, but his music is appreciated everywhere.

And SMMFH at u bringing wayne up in a big krit convo.

wayne went on a binge of making drug induced music that bored me to death after a while

future makes drug induced music that is eventually going to start to bore me...has already started tbh

stop picking part of the post to respond to nignog

Wayne has 20 plus years of music and alot of it has nothing to do with fuckin drugs lol I refuse to acknowledge that point u were attempting to make.

For every record Future has, I can line a Boosie track right along the side of it :gtfoh:

Both of these niggas are the same artists, again as I stated, the difference is Future music is more radio appealing than Boosie.

Wayne is much on another level, not sure what Ap21 is talking about[;'.

[;'.@ Future being on Krit's radar

Let me come closer to home, Lil Boosie and Future make the same music, only difference, Future music is more radio friendly and his lyrics can come off more appealing than Boosie. Both them niggas make the same music and speak on the same thing and Boosie been doing this shit well before Future picked up the mic [;'.

That's the dumbest shit I've read all day lol That's like saying Special Ed and Nas make the same music , only difference is Nas is more radio friendly and comes off more appealing, but Special Ed did it fore so he's better [;'.

Wayne has 20 plus years of music and alot of it has nothing to do with fuckin drugs lol I refuse to acknowledge that point u were attempting to make.
why do you do this?

why arent you acknowledging that AT ONE POINT, HE MADE A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF DRUG INDUCED MUSIC?

and dont talk to me about how far his career spans. I was bumping wayne when him and B.G were a group. Before the world even knew who and what a lil wayne was

[;'.

Let me ask you this then, Boosie was getting 40-50k a show before he even put out his 1st album. Why??

Future never saw them bags until he put out his 1st album and he only got hot because he had to go back to rapping that street talk life after that pop shit wasn't working, [;'.

56 Nights saved that boy career [;'.

Only a few ppl down here was even on Future before 56 nights if you really wanna be honest. [;'. Boosie had the streets on lock my boy because he was doing the shit Future is doing well before him. But ppl don't wanna hear the truth. [;'.

Wayne was doing the other shit Future is doing now but mixing the street talk so that it can appeal to the ordinary fan [;'.

I'll make the drive if anybody's album is rolling breh.

Whether it's Krit, Juvy, Wayne, Future.

Can say the same wit the new Ross

Good music is good music.

[;'.

Return of 4eva was one of the best tapes to drop in 2011, better than anything Future dropped in 2011

Return of 4eva > DS

Back