Welcome To aBlackWeb

JCole vs Krit vs Kendrick... Dollar & A Dream vs King vs The Heart

Which series is the best?

• Total voters
D'angelo has back to back platinum albums, a #1 selling album with hit records and yall got the fuckin AUDACITY, to compare the legend D'angelo to fuckin KRIT?

mannnn, again, i need some real hiphop/music heads in here

So selling albums equals good?

Soulja Boy sold albums and had hits breh

So he's better than Krit huh smh...check mate...

Last edited:
Not since Bieber been in the game.

U letter pop charts dictate whats hot means you lettin all these middle school white kids who do the dab tell u whats good.

Stop eatin that fast food music and switch the diet up.

Post Malone did over a million streaming a few months back. Is he whats poppin in rap now?

Vanilla Ice & MC Hammer sold millions... U cant pick & choose when numbers hold weight

your comparison game is trash b.

D'angelo has been in the game for over 20 years, what's next patti labelle? :gtfoh:

So selling albums equals good?

Soulja sold albums and had hits breh

So he's better than Krit huh smh...check mate...

another weak comeback. Selling albums isnt the end all be all, but being able to make hit records and sell is part of it.

What shows Soulja Boy is selling out, Who is paying to see him??

Soulja boy's fans who bought his album when he came out wouldn't go see that nigga today.

Ppl are paying to see Krit breh..

Do yall think of this yall type before yall type it? wtf are u even talkin about lmaoo

another weak comeback. Selling albums isnt the end all be all, but being able to make hit records and sell is part of it.

If it isn't the end all be all, then why mention what Krit has sold or haven't?

Joe Buddens made a hit record, one of the biggest one over the summer?

Tyga made a hit record

Hell Bow Wow sold units, more than D'Angelo and had more hits than him, @Race Jones posted a clip from dude rapping and I dayum near pissed on myself laughing at dude...so again what selling albums have to do with a MC being raw???

Goldie in here askin for "real hip hop fans" while lettin pop charts tell him whats good. And citing Future as a great artist.

onozNDEOoj3nW.gif

I just might have to put in my papers

If it isn't the end all be all, then why mention what Krit has sold or haven't?

Joe Buddens made a hit record, one of the biggest one over the summer?

Tyga made a hit record

Hell Bow Wow sold units, more than D'Angelo and had more hits than him, @Race Jones posted a clip from dude rapping and I dayum near pissed on myself laughing at dude...so again what selling albums have to do with a MC being raw???

So you're just gonna skip over the sentence that followed it? It's part of the equation. It's like a nigga can be nice at ball, but having rings is part of the equation when evaluating a player. It's not the end all be all, but rings are part of it. U get it now fam?

Breh,

Honestly I don't know what you are even talking about, comparing an R&B dude that's been in the game longer, that has a different audience to a rapper who hasn't had but 2 albums and came out when selling albums was at its worse.

I aint bring that mf up, @TheGOAT did , mannn yall mfs better team up and figure out how to approach this debate cuz yall fuckin up outchea lol

should've never gave u country niggas internet

You keep callin Krit country but i can at least understand what he says.

I dont know what the fuck Future even be sayin half the time

Lemme guess what was said about future:

1. Charts success don't count anybody can do that (They forget that he been doing it consistently for half a decade)

2. Mumble rap

3. X has better songs than future (Forgets this shit is all subjective)

Am I in the right ballpark?

Lemme guess what was said about future:

1. Charts success don't count anybody can do that (They forget that he been doing it consistently for have a decade)

2. Mumble rap

3. X has better songs than future (Forgets this shit is all subjective)

Am I in the right ballpark?

you really should read the thread lol

That's not needed, Ion even see future in the title, so I assume somebody brought him up to shit on him and up the rapper they staning for

this was the post that started it all

as a self proclaimed hip hop head, why do you always use "making a hit" as a metric for judging ones success?

krit makes music thats relatable to me. If he country, then im country too, and i fucking love it

dont get me wrong, future makes songs you can bob your head too, but like Wayne, there are only so many drug induced songs I can listen to at one time. Take away Future's dungeon family affiliation, and his beats, and what do you have? Someone you wouldnt even listen to twice.

Krit makes his own beats, and makes music that people in the south can feel.

That's all u mfs do, u can't defend ur argument, so u bring up Future as a deterrent

Future has good material no doubt (I've traveled to H-town by car off the strength of how good it was)

All I am saying, (me) What he's doing, I've heard it from other artists before.

Krit can diversify himself when he wants too, which puts him above Future for me.

I fucks with Future though, 100

Back