Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
One thing we got to be honest about too, folks don't know business. You have a mindset of we can't do this or that.
Marriage is a mindset and niggas get divorced errday. But people still get married.

You don't know what you know until you try.

One thing we got to be honest about too, folks don't know business. You have a mindset of we can't do this or that when you don't know business and never owned anything that generated (real) money.

When I say (real) money, your accountant has to sit down with you and find ways to offset your gains vs your losses. Until folks (black) ppl touch (real) money from their own investment, then we will have black folks saying "we can't do x, y an z"
But how can you touch something you not reaching for?

heres the thing, technically theres nothing wrong with jayz partnering with the nfl. capitalizing off another mans efforts to further enrich himself is the american way. the issue is him framing it any way other than that.

I want my rappers to lie to me about shit that we both know aint true. tell me you fucked beyonce and kim k at the same time, tell me you sold drugs to an 80yr old woman at a nursing home with one nipple, dont lie to me about not being a pawn when we both know you are one.

Last edited:
How is complaining about who he's working with strengthen it?
It's a moot point either way.
So what we talking about?
He signed a deal with the NFL to fight for social justice (which is a vague term) so if you can’t answer how is he becoming an owner is fighting for social justice then what’s the point?

I wanna know where’s this source that he’s actually gonna be an owner cuz it’s definitely not coming from the NFL & ESPN. That & him being a majority owner likely isn’t gonna happen. All the teams ownership groups are pretty set at this point there’s not turmoil I can think of. So going off a TMZ headline probably isn’t the best idea.

right? the social justice leg of the deal was so vague but we got an in depth look into the entertainment side of the deal lmaooo
. Yup
The term "social justice" has becomes something used to ridicule and marginalize its disgusting yet predictable that people are using it in that way and unconscionable that people of our same hue have also played into

@5th Letter

Jay becoming an owner won't change social injustice and niggas know this but act obtuse like it's cute. If they don't know this, ask them to list the things he changed when he was an owner with the NETs in the black community and black ppl,

Ask them how many black businesses he opened up in that area of his own, or how many ppl he has help that are black ppl in that community to open up black businesses, when he was an owner with the NETS, ask them how many black businesses or how much money did the NETS organization give to the black ppl in that community to start up businesses for their own. Where those headlines at??

You know "programs" for black ppl to help start up their own businesses or build their own capital. Ask them where were those "programs" are from his last business venture, Those programs should still be around?

The "programs" that put money in black folks pockets to elevate black ppl.

Ask them are these "programs" from this NFL deal he has, will him and the NFL give money to "black ppl" , put money in their pockets to start up businesses to elevate their status and close the wealth gap

Those the only thing "programs", when that word comes out should contain, money going into the hands of black ppl to allow them to build their "own" start up businesses. If this aint the goal, then we don't need the "programs" that are stated in this mission.

It's time out for all the pandering to black folks, shit is tiring and old. We aint asking the right questions because niggas scared to hold him and the NFL accountable. Press these folks, him and the NFL about how will black ppl become better off with this deal?

A bunch of nothing burgers and empty promises.

Who the fuck said if Jay becomes a owner that will stop injustice?

Mannnnnn. You just making shit up and you know.

Racial injustice and the NFL has no correlation.

“we are past kneeling, we now need to focus on tangiable actions”

what does that say to you?

He signed a deal for the NFL’s social justice initiative how is becoming an owner doing anything for social justice? It’s okay to admit that Jay secured the bag for himself but stop pretending as if him doing this is him doing something for black people that will benefit everybody.

The information is hitting you so hard, and putting holes in Jayz and the NFL stance that you are saying anything just to justify this dude smh

You can't debunk it, it's pure truth and it has you just typing anything to save face and it's starting to come off as sad and heart-breaking

Racial injustice and the NFL has no correlation???

This is heart-breaking, really it is.

This thread is about racial injustice and the NFL, this is what the deal is about supposdly to fix it.

What is you talking about?

He signed a deal for the NFL’s social justice initiative how is becoming an owner doing anything for social justice? It’s okay to admit that Jay secured the bag for himself but stop pretending as if him doing this is him doing something for black people that will benefit everybody.

Your stance is weird on this for me.

Depends on what the money is used for fam.

They all doing something positive though.

So both things can't be true? He cant have secured himself a bag AND do something pertaining to social justice?

The information is hitting you so hard, and putting holes in Jayz and the NFL stance that you are saying anything just to justify this dude smh

Racial injustice and the NFL has no correlation???

This is heart-breaking, really it is.

This thread is about racial injustice and the NFL, this is what the deal is about supposdly to fix it.

What is you talking about?

Racial injustice comes from police, DA and Judges. The nfl is nothing when it comes that. They do it but shit is drip of water in the ocean.

That’s why I like what the players in the Players Coalition is doing. They making changes that have a bigger impact.

So both things can't be true? He cant have secured himself a bag AND do something pertaining to social justice?

Exactly

Kaep literally did the same thing with the check from the NFL and NIKE.

Using their money to start something and I see no problem with that.

Jay becoming a owner does what for black ppl as a whole?

Let's go with the whole Jay-z can't stop injustice statement you stated. So by him becoming an owner (not majority) what does that do for black ppl as a whole collectedly?

Let's use Diddy, since I"m a Nas Fan and niggas think I hate the nigga Jay, which by I have all dude's albums. Switch Jay out with Diddy, what does Diddy being a owner (not majority), how does that help black ppl as a whole?

Jay becoming a owner does what for black ppl as a whole?

Let's go with the whole Jay-z can't stop injustice statement you stated. So by him becoming an owner (not majority) what does that do for black ppl as a whole collectedly?

Let's use Diddy, since I"m a Nas Fan and niggas think I hate the nigga Jay, which by I have all dude's albums. Switch Jay out with Diddy, what does Diddy being a owner (not majority), how does that help black ppl as a whole?

I don’t think jay becoming a owner.

But let’s say he does and ima make real simple.

He can bring in his ppl to run things which in turn they can bring in their ppl.

See where I’m going with this.

Can’t “Takeover” till you try.

Back